Book II: Aftermath - Chapter IV: Unexpected News

Loona was feeling uneasy as she entered the meeting room

Loona was feeling uneasy as she entered the meeting room. She had something important to share with her friends, and she wasn't sure how they would react. The recent battles in the multiverse had been intense, and everyone was on edge.

"Hey, guys," she said, taking a seat at the table. "I have some news I need to share with you."

"What is it?" Charlie asked, concerned.

"I'm pregnant," Loona said, holding her stomach. There was silence in the room as everyone tried to process what she had just said.

"Who's the father?" Vaggie finally asked.

Loona hesitated before answering. "Enrico Pucci."

The room erupted in gasps and whispers. Enrico Pucci was a villain who had caused a lot of pain and suffering during the war. Nobody could believe that Loona was carrying his child.

"I know it's complicated," Loona said, tears in her eyes. "But I need your support. This baby is coming, whether we like it or not."

Charlie and Vaggie looked at each other before nodding in agreement. "Of course, Loona," Charlie said. "We'll be here for you no matter what."

Loona let out a sigh of relief. She knew it wouldn't be easy, but with her friends by her side, she could face anything.

As they continued their meeting, Loona couldn't help but feel grateful for the unexpected allies she had found in Charlie and Vaggie. The war may have brought them together, but it was their friendship that would keep them together, no matter what challenges lay ahead.

The meeting ended, and Loona left the room feeling a weight lifted off her shoulders. She knew the road ahead would be difficult, but she was ready to face it with the support of her friends.

--A little while later--

As the meeting came to an end, Kaiba excused himself to head to the training room. He had a lot on his mind and needed to clear his head. He entered the room and began to spar with a holographic opponent, his mind focused on the fight.

Suddenly, he heard a voice behind him. "Hey, Kaiba, got a minute?"

He turned around to see Angel Dust standing there, a look of concern on his face.

"What is it?" Kaiba asked, putting a pause on his training.

Angel Dust took a deep breath before speaking. "It's about your son."

Kaiba's heart skipped a beat. "What about him?"

"He's in danger," Angel Dust said, his voice serious. "Enrico Pucci is after him. He wants to use him to gain control over the multiverse."

Kaiba felt his blood boil. Nobody was going to hurt his son. "What can I do to help?"

"I need you to watch over him," Angel Dust said. "Keep him safe until we can figure out how to stop Pucci."