Book V: Adventure - Chapter IX: The War on Apokolips (Part I)

As the heroes gathered their strength and prepared to enter the fray, Kaiba stood at the head of the group, his face set with determination.

"Listen up, everyone," he said, his voice ringing out over the sound of the rumbling engines. "We've faced some tough battles in the past, but this one is going to be our toughest yet. We're up against Darkseid and his minions, and they're not going to go down without a fight."

He glanced around at the assembled group, his eyes meeting those of Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, Saitama, Luffy, Asriel, and the others. They all nodded in agreement, ready for whatever lay ahead.

--Timeskip--

As they approached Apokolips, the dark, foreboding planet loomed large in the viewport of their ship. The sky was a sickly orange hue, and the air was thick with the stench of sulfur.

"We're going to need every advantage we can get," Kaiba said, his voice grim. "We need to work together, stay focused, and never give up. Are you with me?"

A chorus of voices echoed back, assuring Kaiba that they were ready.

--2 hours later--

As the ship touched down on the surface of Apokolips, the heroes emerged, weapons at the ready. They immediately encountered a wave of Darkseid's minions, who attacked them without mercy.

The battle was fierce, and the heroes fought valiantly, but they quickly realized that they were outnumbered and outmatched. Just when all seemed lost, Kaiba stepped forward and unleashed the full power of his Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, decimating the enemy ranks.

 Just when all seemed lost, Kaiba stepped forward and unleashed the full power of his Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, decimating the enemy ranks

The heroes took advantage of the momentary lull in the fighting to regroup and assess their situation.

"This is only the beginning," Kaiba said, looking out over the battlefield. "Darkseid won't give up that easily. We need to stay alert and be ready for whatever he throws at us."

As the heroes prepared to continue the battle, they knew that they were in for the fight of their lives. But they also knew that they had each other, and that was a force to be reckoned with.