Chapter Uno

A little quick something: Apologies in advance for any misspelled words, english is really hard for a bilingual. Anyway, enjoy the Charles Leclerc fanfic (if we must call it that)

i woke up with a headache and sweating. i hadn't had nightmares this way for a while 8 months. what's causing them, im not really sure. i take a look at the time, its 7:15. i walk past the hallway towards Noemi's room.

Two knocks on the door. "Hi, peach"
she's already awake and rubbing her eyes.

"Its your big day baby. We need to get ready for you first day at school"
It's been three months since me and Emi moved to Monaco.

It's been hard for her to adjust in a matter of three months but i really have no choice but to take the job opportunity, considering the financial struggles we've faced in the past 8 months.

Nonetheless, im not asking help from anyone. We'll figure it out on our own, like we always did.

I dress her in her cute soft yellow dress with flowers and a pair of white tights and do her hair in piggies really quick.

As soon as i get ready we walk outside hand in hand.

"Ma, can you stay with me today in school please, kids are gonna make fun of me" she looks at the ground.

"Peach you know i can't come. Plus you're a big girl now, no one's going to make fun of you. But if in any case they do, you tell me and we break their noses, okay? You know i got your back bestfriend " i pinch her nose and she giggles.

God, how i love that sound.
"Am i your only bestfriend? You're like 27 mami, go make some friends you wrinkly old woman"- she looks up at me, proud of the comeback she just hit me with.

"You little witch, i will let you walk to school alone tomorrow " I act all offended and she really enjoys that. I'll pretend as long as she's happy.

We reach our destination, she turns around and hugs me. "Love you, Peach. Have fun" i say to her back as she's running.

"Love you back, friend" she yells without turning to me as she goes straight in

i jump in the car and drive home. I can't stop thinking, what am i gonna do for her fifth birthday. She's been asking for one thing since she started talking, and that's the only thing i can not grant her. Not because i can't, but because of the consequences it could bring upon us.

I have to find another way. Another thing she desires as much, to make her fifth anniversary unforgettable. It's okay, i'll do something.

I spent the rest of the day home, programming this big project i took from a security company in the city. The good thing about being a programmer is that you don't have to work 9-5, but whenever you want as long as long as you reach the deadline. If i get this job, i got the bag secured.

Life is going to be great here, i can feel it.
For as long as we can avoid him.