Chapter 128

Marla turned around in the big cushy bed squinting her eyes to see the bright Hawaiian sunlight streaming through a small unclosed piece of curtain. Ugh. How did flying this time make me feel so sick? She thought to herself standing up to go to the bathroom turning to see Bruno laying on his stomach with his hands where her body was just a few seconds ago. Ewwwww. She thought to herself looking in the mirror seeing her flushed skin. Not today. I get married again today...She thought to herself finishing up in the bathroom walking over to the twins who were starting to wake-up. "Good morning mis cielos..." she said reaching for Angelo placing him on the floor watching him flop to the side trying to fall back asleep. She then picked Hope up feeling her daughter holding onto her so tightly that she was almost going to pull off her mother's shirt. "Let's go get you two changed..." she told them reaching for Angelo's hand to take him over to the one changing table they had in the small home they had bought before the twins were born. It was a nice little vacation home that was located about 15 minutes away from his mother's house. Hope started to blabber about nothing in particular as Marla changed her and did the same with Angelo.

"Mommmm...it's too early to be up." Rosie wandered into the small room.

"Then go sleep with your dad. He's still asleep." Marla instructed her 8 year old daughter."

"Fine." Rosie said dragging the frog that was giant almost 6 years ago but now easily drug on the floor behind Rosie.

"Sweet dreams, mi amor." Marla said to her daughter who opened the door to the master bedroom running to the bed that Bruno was still lying in the bed. "Let's go eat breakfast, babies." Marla prepared some fruit, cereal and eggs for the twins setting the food in front of the babies. "You two better behave amazing today. You have a job to do...." She told them pointing the flowers off to the side of the couch.

"Pretty, momma...." Angelo said in his broken baby language.

"I know. They're pretty." Marla responded carrying on a conversation with the two of them until she heard Bruno's foot steps from the other side of the house.

"Good morning." He smiled reaching for the orange juice Marla had left out on the table.

"Good morning." Marla answered not moving from where she was sitting knowing that Hope would cry if she got up. "Esperanza...calma...." Marla told her in a stern tone watching her eyes get bigger when Marla stood up. "Calma..." she repeated sitting down next to Bruno. "I'm right here."

"Are you okay?" Bruno asked Marla reaching for her hand. "You look a little sick."

"I think it was the long flight. The jet lag and everything." She shrugged her shoudlers. "Plus we have ltos of things to do today." she told him.

"We do have lots to do today...." he smirked as the door bell rang. "Hang on..." he said standing up to get the door. A few seconds later a handful of Bruno's family walked in talking loudly.

"Rosalia is still asleep." Marla told them.

"Oh. Sorry." Tahiti said covering her mouth turning to Bruno. "When are you leaving? You need to get out of here so we can get her ready...."

"Umm...." Marla looked over at Bruno trying to figure out the right words. "I kind of want to do it the way it was the first time...." Marla told them.

"Oh...." Tahiti said a bit saddened.

"I'm sorry. " Marla answered making a sad face.

"It's okay, Marla." Cindia said. "Whitney will be amazing because she was the first time."

"And we'll watch the babies." Tahiti said taking Angelo from her hands.

"Yes, please. I need to run to the bathroom..." Marla said graciously bumping into her friends Fiona and Whitney as she passed the door. "Come with me...." She whispered to them as she neared the bathroom door.