Chapter 19- "I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are British"

Start from the beginning

Harry looked up and saw me still chained to the wall. I smiled lightly and Harry looked back at Liam. Jocelyn had Liam flip Harry over and he grabbed his arms once again. I was so caught up on watching them that I didn't here the door open. Before I know it, someone grabbed me and put their hand over my mouth before I could even speak.

"Be quiet or I will have to punish you." the person whispered. 

I looked up and saw Cameron was the one holding me. Liam and Jocelyn were to busy with Harry to see him slip in. Another man appeared and unhooked me from the wall and Cameron dragged me from the room. He quickly walked me down the stairs and into the dining room. He shoved me down into one of the chairs and he pulled out some duct tape and put a piece on my mouth. The other man with Cameron held my arms down while Cameron cuffed them to the arms of the chair. Then he bent down and cuffed my feet the chair legs. Once he finished, he looked at me for a second and smiled. Shivers ran through me.

"I'll be back in a few minutes with your friend Liam." he says and he walks out of the dining room.

Why would he leave me down here alone. This is freaking me out. I don't want Crystal to come in here. He has another daughter right? But he also has two sons. They wouldn't be rude would they?

I broke out of my thoughts when a little boy walked into the dining room. He sees me and his face pales. I turn my head in confusion. 

"Are you okay?" he asks.

I nod my head.

"Good. My name is Aiden. I won't hurt you. I honestly hate my dad. We all hate him except Holden and Crystal so watch out for them." Aiden says.

I nod since that is all I could do. He look at me and sits in the seat across from me. A few minutes later, Cameron comes in the room with Liam. He already has tape on Liam's mouth and I watch as he forces him into the chair two chairs down from me and cuffs him in. Liam looks at me and I nod, showing him I am okay. 

"Come on Aiden. I need you to go fix the dessert." Cameron says.

"Okay dad." Aiden says and gives me a weak smile.

I guess Cameron left to go get Harry but where is Jocelyn? Another person comes into the room and she looks like the oldest daughter Cameron has. I hope that isn't Crystal.....

"Hello boys. I'm Crystal." Shit.

*Liam's POV*