The sight of one of their own being killed by me was enough to shock the other rogue werewolves into momentary inaction. It was all Cedric needed. With a fierce roar, he renewed his attack, driving back the rogue werewolves with a ferocity that left them reeling.

The fight raged on for what seemed like an eternity, Cedric and the rogue werewolves locked in a deadly dance of claws and teeth. I watched in horror as they tore into each other, my heart racing as I waited for the outcome.

Cedric rose in victory but around 20-30wolves emerged from the dark surrounding us again. Cedric was in no shape to fight, he looks tired. May be it's the end now, I can't fight them either. I'll be captured again along with Cedric.

But just when it seemed like the enemies would succeed in capturing me, a loud roar echoed through the air. A pack of werewolves appeared, rushing to the aid of us.

I recognise one among them was Blake. The enemies, taken by surprise, turned to fight the new threat. Cedric, seeing an opportunity, grabbed my hand and ran, trying to lead me to safety as the battle raged on behind us.

"You always save the day, Blake" I smiled.

"Ahem!! He was not the one who saved you from being torn to shreds" Cedric whined as we ran.

"I can't believe it," I gasped between breaths. "We've been running for an hour, and they're still after us."

Cedric glanced at me, concern etched on his face. "I know, but we can't afford to slow down. We have to keep going."

My side throbbed with every step, but I gritted my teeth and pushed through the pain. We had to put as much distance as possible between ourselves and the battlefield.

"Cedric, we need to pick up the pace," I urged, struggling to match his long strides.

He cast a quick glance over his shoulder, his eyes scanning the relentless horde chasing us. "I'm worried about your injury. We can't risk making it worse."

"I can handle it," I insisted, determination shining in my eyes. "We have to keep moving."

Cedric tightened his grip on my hand, his brow furrowed with worry. He was trying to protect me, but I could see the toll the battle had taken on him. His body bore the bruises and cuts of a fierce fight.

We pressed on, our feet pounding the ground as we sprinted through the wilderness. Trees whizzed by, scratching at our faces as we weaved through the dense underbrush.

The enemy's growls echoed behind us, their presence a constant reminder of the danger at our heels. They hungered for our demise, their hatred and malice driving them forward.

"We need to find a way to shake them off," I gasped, my lungs burning with exertion. "We can't outrun them forever."

Cedric's eyes darted around, scanning the surroundings for any possible escape. Suddenly, his face lit up with hope. "I see we have lost them for now. We might find a hiding spot nearby. It could work to our advantage."

I followed his gaze and relief flooding through me as I saw a huge rock formation in the distance. It was a towering monolith, providing a potential hiding spot from our relentless pursuers.

"Over there!" I pointed, my voice filled with  hope. "We can hide behind those rocks. They won't see us."

Cedric nodded, his determination renewed. "Let's make a break for it. We need to lose them."

With a burst of energy, we sprinted towards the rock formation. Adrenaline coursed through my veins, temporarily numbing the pain in my side. As we reached the rocks, we slipped behind them, our bodies pressed against the rough surface.