When's the Wedding?

•.*\ ϟ /*.•

At a meeting with the Dark Lord and the other Death Eaters, Voldemort had decided that he wanted you to land the killing blow onto the Hogwarts headmaster.

"What?" you replied, furrowing your eyebrows, "I can't kill him."

Voldemort was silent for a moment, contemplating as he glanced between you and his son who sat across from you. He knew you and Mattheo had a thing for each other, so he had an idea.

"If you kill Dumbledore," he slowly proposed, "I will allow you to be with my son."

Still facing the Dark Lord, your face was unchanged, minus the slightly raised eyebrows and widened eyes.

Mattheo grew surprised, and he glanced at you, wondering how you'd respond. The entire room was silenced.

Your widened eyes darted to the side in thought at Voldy's proposal.

~ ° ϟ ° ~

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

The old man, shocked at the fact that you'd actually cursed him, teetered over the railing of the balcony.

Putting your wand back into your pocket, you walked to the railing. You leaned a bit over the edge of the Astronomy Tower to watch the old coot fall to the courtyard below.

Mattheo walked to your side, hands on his pockets as he watched as well.

It was silent for a moment.

"So..." he muttered, watching as the school body gathered around the ancient corpse on the ground.

"So?" you replied, eyebrows raised as you, too, stared down at the distraught students and staff down below.

"When's the wedding?"

•.*\ ϟ /*.•