Pictures

•.*\ ϟ /*.•

A/N: this takes place after they graduated from Hogwarts, at a reunion. Voldy never happened, and you'll see why, lol

This is a long-ass part, so hunker down and get readin'!

~ ° ϟ ° ~

     You, a muggle-born like Hermione, had brought a muggle camera to school in your fourth year.

     Your friends were fascinated by it; having grown up around moving pictures, and never having seen a still picture before.

     You were taking pictures of your best friends in fourth and fifth year, even one of them having stolen the camera and taken pictures of themselves - *cough* Mattheo- *cough*

     Everyone looked so happy in the pictures, mingling with others and smiling at the camera when they knew their picture was being taken.

     It was quite interesting and nostalgic, to be honest, looking at old memories.

     You were sat at a picnic table, looking through the small stack of twenty photos you'd taken of everyone.

     There were more, of course, but for now, you only brought these.

     Said friends had started gathering around you, talking and laughing about the photos you were showing them.

     "Look, it's me and Dean," Neville said from somewhere behind you, his arm appearing over your right shoulder and pointing to the first picture in the stack.

     Dean laughed, agreeing as he looked at the photo.

     "I look weird," he grinned.

     "Neville's completely oblivious to the camera," Hermione chided, earning a chuckle from a few of the other guys.

     "Dean, you look fine," you said, grinning, "That was back in fourth or fifth year."

     After putting the first picture on the table, you flipped to the next photo, which was of Draco.