Take 9| Development

____________

Off The [•Rec]

Take 9
Development
____________

"What do you think?"

Hana looked up at the male who was already staring at her. For a brief moment, everything had frozen for Jungkook around them. His heart twirled in painful yet pleasant manner.

Her eyes—why are those hazel eyes making me feel like this? It seemed to him as if Hana's eyes were pulling him in, not letting him break their eye contact. It was for the first time he had noticed her features.

Her chiseled face, defined nose that sat above a pair of plum lips which twitched into a mischievous smile as she spoke up, "I am way past my drinking limit." Jungkook raised a brow. "What?"

"I am drunk as fuck, Jeon fat-nose Jungkook," saying that she broke into a noisy laughter, startling the male in front of her in the process. Hearing her curse and laugh so informally, it was clear to Jungkook that Hana was drunk.

"God." He dropped his head in his hands before recovering quickly and grabbing the drunk female's arm to take her out of the venue in order to prevent dragging any unnecessary attention.

"What the heck?" Hana growled, yanking her arm out of his hold once they were outside. "I am too tired." She plopped down on the ground in her fancy dress which she would definitely regret the next day.

"Get up," Jungkook was almost pleading at that point. "I don't want dad to see you like this. You can stay at my place tonight." A frown took place on her face. "Why can't you tell your dad the truth? Are you five?"

"That's rich coming from a model who couldn't even say no to an athlete even though he was clearly making her uncomfortable," Jungkook retorted. Hana squinted her eyes. Alcohol was taking her over completely at that point.

"That's because he was hot, alright?" She dumbly giggled. "Very, very hot." Rolling his eyes at her, Jungkook bent down to wrap one arm around her waist before swiftly picking her up on his shoulder.

"Oh? I am flying." Hana started making silly noises, earning another eye roll from Jungkook. "You do some workout as I can see," she remarked hitting his biceps lightly. "Shut up before I drop you, Park."

Hana pouted. "That's not fair." Her words were coming out slurry. "Am I that heavy? That day Seojun also said that I'm heavy. But I'm on such a strict diet that it's impossible to gain weight, no?"

Jungkook scrutinized his eyebrows at the mention of a guy unknown to him. He was about to ask her who he was but at that moment Hana squeaked loudly. "Who owns that Porsche? I want to ride in it. Jungkook!" She started smacking his back.

Jungkook? He thought. It was the first time for her to call him by his first name. She is definitely drunk. Even so, he liked the sound of it in her voice. "Please find out who drives that car."

"Well, you lucked out tonight." He put Hana down in front of the car. "It's mine."

Hana was asleep during the ride. Her excitement to ride the Porsche as well as her intoxicated state got the best of her. Jungkook calmly drove the car with one hand, occasionally stealing a few glances at her.

What did I get myself into?

Jungkook soon reached at his apartment. He parked the car and picked Hana up in his arms before unlocking the gate. The male laid the brunette down slowly on his bed.

He watched Hana to shift lightly, making her comfortable. A snicker left his lips. You are different with me. With that last thought, Jungkook plopped down beside Hana on the bed.

Not once it came to his mind that it could seem very inappropriate to the female when she would become sober.

Around nine o'clock in the morning, Hana's phone started ringing in her purse which Jungkook made sure to bring with him. The female furrowed her eyebrows at the ringtone. Instead of picking it up, she clutched onto her head which was stinging due to it. Before she opened her eyes, it already stopped ringing.

Sighing a breath of relief, Hana looked around the unfamiliar place. Suddenly, Taehyung's face flashed into her mind. "Fuck," she abruptly sat up, assuming that she spent the last night with him in his house.

"Don't fucking curse the first thing in the morning," Jungkook mumbled. His face was stuffed into the pillow. Hana turned to him. "Why am I with you in the same fucking bed?*