Take 5| Behind The Scenes

____________

Off The [•Rec]

Take 5
Behind The Scenes
________________________

"It's okay. I never introduced myself. I am Lee Donghyuck. What can I call you?"

For some unknown reason, Hana fell quiet for a few seconds. This guy was making her think a lot. His eyes—that seemed to gaze at something far, something else—she could not pinpoint on exactly what even though he was staring into her eyes—he did not seem to.

"Uh—" Hana tried to compose herself. "Please call me Hana, just Hana. How old are you?" Sh abruptly asked. "23," he could barely response when the female jumped up, "Gosh, me too! Let's be friends!"

Donghyuck was taken aback at the proposal. He actually did not know what friendship was. "Now this little one needs a name." Hana cheerfully stated, indicating the cat.

"How about Shinchan?"

"The Japanese anime?" Donghyuk asked, getting slightly interested. "Why?" Hana pouted at the sudden question. "Just because he is fun and I like him. You are not the one to talk who couldn't even name his own cat. It's better than nothing, you know?"

"He is the one who tried to invade into my house. I didn't take him home or anything. So technically he isn't my cat. I am just taking care of him." Donghyuck shrugged as if the cat were not his responsibility.

"Well you are taking care of him and that exactly means Shinchan is your cat." Hana giggled like a kid. Just then her driver came. "Let's go. The car is fixed."

"I will get going then." Hana stood up to leave with Seojun but got halted when Donghyuck spoke up again, "I don't think you should keep Miyeon noona as your stylist anymore."

"Huh?" Hana spun around to face him.

Donghyuck got up taking a step towards her, lessening the gap between them. He eyed her from top to bottom. "This dress is too tight fitted." With that being said, he left the park with Shinchan in one arm.

Hana stood there like that being speechless for a few seconds. "Who was he?" Seojun asked her. "My friend!" She replied, getting cheery again. "What? When?" He interrogated but Hana did not reveal anything else. She wanted some rest for real at that time.

Small droplets were forming on Jungkook's cold hard back as the shower was running with a pattering sound. His head was hung low and water was dripping from his long fringes.

A pair of arms encircled his waist from behind as Sooah pressed her chest on his back. "Why won't you look at me?" She softly whispered against his damp skin. Jungkook looked up in front of him. After staring hard for a few seconds at nothing but the glass wall, he turned around.

The male bit his lips in disappointment as his hand found it's way around her waist, glueing her torso to his. "Next time, you won't enter into my shower without permission."

Frustration took over him as he let go off of her, following the female to exit the washroom. Closing his eyes tightly shut, he reached up to massage his temples. I wouldn't even have to deal with her if it wasn't for the party tomorrow night.

Jungkook's father Mr. Jeon Jungwon arranged a party for which he had sternly asked his son to bring a date. That was why, he called an actress named Min Siah who was currently getting much hype and asked her to be his plus one for a night.

But who knew that she would intrude into my house one day before the party?

Jungkook was not the type of person who would let a girl to stay in his house more than a full night. Let's indure her a few more hours. Jeon Jungwon was a famous business tycoon in the country. Even Jungkook himself was incapable of defying his orders.

Since it's for dad.

He convinced that to himself. But in reality, Jungkook wanted to get appreciation from his father. He wanted to prove that he became this successful without his help and in a complete different field from his father's business.

So he also wanted to show that he cares about his personal life even if it meant to fake a girlfriend.

I don't give a fuck about that shit anyway.