Take 10| Twist

____________

Off The [•Rec]

Take 10
Twist
____________

"Why am I with you in the same fucking bed?*

The male sat up beside her. Cocking his head to the side, Jungkook smirked before he inched closer to her. Hana stiffened at her place. Without realising, she somehow found herself getting intimidated by the closeness with him.

Jungkook took a strand of her hair before slowly tucking it behind her ear. "Well, you got so desperate last night," he spoke in a husky voice that managed to send shiver down her spine. "I tried to stop you so much but you weren't just paying heed to me."

Hana gulped anxiously. If any scandal about us spreads then? She did not want anything to do with Jungkook. "God, Park Hana, I would have let you go with Kim Taehyung last night if I had known that you were so badly in need of attention."

"Shut up," she smacked his hand away from her face. "I was drunk. So nobody should know about anything that happened last night." Jungkook darkly chuckled. "You wish, doll."

"Huh?"

"As much as you wish something to happen between us, nothing really did since someone—" He pointed to himself, "was sober enough to prevent that. Also—" Jungkook got up from the bed, "I don't want you to share my front page news saying us getting involved with some scandal or anything."

The male grimaced just at the thought of it. Hana let out a scoff. "Do you even realise who you are saying that to? I don't need you to feature on the front page. I bet you also have this month's issue of Cosmopolitan having my face plastered all over it."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at her before getting out of the room, muttering, "Again, you wish." His words reminded Hana things that held more importance. She rushed out of the bedroom behind Jungkook. Following him down the stairs, she kept blabbering,

"So nothing actually happened between us, did it? We were sleeping in the same bed. How do you explain it, then? Are you sure, you were sober? Wait, what if you took advantage of me? Come on, tell me! Not even a kiss?"

Jungkook spun around to face her after getting downstairs. "Oh sweetheart, I am not the one to judge but anyone, I swear anyone present here biased towards you or completely neutral would assume that you sound kind of disappointed."

Hana halted abruptly. A tinge of pink hue flashed on her cheeks which she failed to hide from Jungkook. "Tell me." Jungkook stepped closer to her.

He tilted his head to the side, softening his expression. "Do you want something to happen between us? I still got some time left before work. If you want it that much, I may change my mind. You know?"

He brought his lips closer to her ear. "I can't really see pretty girls getting upset." That was when it hit her, how close they were in reality. She kept both of her hands on her chest. Her fingers lightly brushed over his skin through his halfway buttoned shirt and slowly pushed him away.

"I am sorry, Mr. Jeon. I can't take advantage of your kindness. So I will keep my desires to myself. Now make some arrangements so that I can go home without encountering some weird paparazzi."

Jungkook let out a laugh at her choice of her words. "Stop torturing your small brain and eat first." Hana's eyes lit up at the mention of food. She had not eaten anything from last night.

"Are you going to cook for me?" She looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes which earned her another roll of eyes from him. "Since I don't let anyone enter my kitchen and I need food right now so I may cook another serving and give it to a beggar to earn some merits, that's all."

"Beggar?" Hana's eyes widened. "With that weight of yours, you are in no position to beg to differ," Jungkook sarcastically said. "You are stupid," the female retorted with the first insult that came to her mind.

"That's your best insult?" Jungkook stifled his laugh, making sure that Hana noticed it just to annoy her even more.

"I don't want your food. Just let me go home."