Enid smirked. "For you to go on a date with Wednesday."

Y/n facepalmed. "I'm serious Enid. This is your only chance." Y/n said letting one of the bees crawl onto her finger.

Enid yelpled. "How can you let them crawl on you?"

Y/n petted the bee. "Because they won't hurt you unless you trigger them. So word of advice..don't trigger them. Don't yell. Don't run. If one of them lands on you, remain calm. Just do what I'm doing."

"Petting it?"

"Yep." Y/n said calmly, placing the bee into Enid's hand.

Enid started shaking.

"If you remain calm I'll give you a hug. Because I know you like hugs and..I'm nice.."

Enid tried to remain calm as she could use a hug right now.

Y/n tried to calm her down by putting her hand on her shoulder to show her she's here. And that she will stop it if anything happens.

"Is this long enough?" Enid whisper yelped.

"Couple for seconds."

Enid quietly whined.

After a couple more seconds, Y/n put out her finger on Enid's hand. The bee crawled on to her finger. She placed the bee back outside and came back into the shed.

Enid smirked remembering their promise.

Y/n sighed and opened her arms.

Enid lunged forward, pulling her into a hug.

...

"Blab and I will squeeze you like a honeycomb."

"Snitches get stung. It's hive code. Besides, I
should be thanking you. This is the most girls
I've ever had in the shed. Other than bees."
Eugene admitted excitedly.

"Shocking." Wednesday replied.

Eugene glanced at Enid and Y/n. He saw them hugging and smiled.

Wednesday saw him smiling and looked back. She saw them hugging and became grossed out. She saw how uncomfortable Y/n looked.

"I've always had a thing for werewolf chicks. And sometimes Normies. If their cool. But Y/n is." Eugene admitted his feelings.

"The chance that Enid ever becomes
romantically interested in you is less than 1%
Same goes for Y/n." Wednesday told him.

"So, I've still got a shot? Yes!" Eugene
exclaimed.

Wednesday just rolled her eyes and turned to
Y/n. "Let's go." She said.

"Thanks Enid. I owe you one." Y/n put her hand on Enid's shoulder and quickly getting dragged by Wednesday.

"Hell yeah you do!" Enid called after her.

"I take back what I said!" She yelled teasingly.

...

Wednesday and Y/n hiked through the woods
looking for evidence of Rowan's death. Y/n kept giving Wednesday death stares because of what she heard when Wednesday was talking to thing, until she heard something with her excellent dog hearing. It was like snapping sounds behind them.

Y/n quickly covered Wednesday's mouth with her hand, and her other arm wrapped around her waist and held her against her chest to quiet her. Making them almost kiss. They were just inches apart.