Dont know what you feel?

Up in their dorm, Wednesday was typing on her
typewriter, trying to work on her novel, but she
could hear Enid and Y/n on the other side of the room, Enid was laughing while Y/n kept a straight face.

Eventually, she couldn't take it and ran over to them. "Quiet!" She yelled.

Enid and Y/n stopped talking, and Wednesday started to head back to her desk.

"What the hell was that about?" Enid demanded.

"You we're too loud. Your voice and laugh annoyed me." She replied.

Enid's was stunned. "I-!'

"Silence would be appreciated." Wednesday cut
Enid off, as she sat back at her desk. "This is my writing time."

"Your writing time?" Y/n repeated.

"I devote an hour a day to my novel. Perhaps if
Enid did the same, her vlog might be coherent."She commented. "I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation."

"That's cool. What are you writing about?" Y/n asked in a sweet, calm tone.

Wednesday wanted to say but didn't. Instead she shook her head and continued typing.

"Alright noted." Y/n angrily said as she walked back to her side of the room.

"I write in my voice. It's my truth. It's what my
followers love." Enid defended.

Wednesday turned her chair to face her. "You're
followers are clearly imbeciles.

"There's no need to be so rude, Wednesday." Y/n said smirking from across her side of the room.

She stood up and walked over to the girls. "The
truth hurts. Her followers respond to her stories
with insipid little pictures."

"You mean emojis?" Enid asked. "It's how
people express their feelings. You know, I realize that's a foreign concept to you."

Wednesday stared down at her. "When I look at
you, the following emojis come to mind: Rope,
shovel, hole."

Wednesday walked back to his desk. "By the way, there are two D's in Addams. If you're going to gossip about me, at least spell my name correctly."

Enid had enough of her attitude. She took out
her phone and started playing preppy pop
music that she knew Wednesday would hate.

Y/n slightly chuckled and started dancing with Enid.

The girl turned and glared at them. "Turn that
off." She demanded.

The girls didn't listen, and kept dancing.
Wednesday approached Y/n and tried to take
her phone, but Enid slide in front of her. "Don't mess with her I've got claws and I'm not afraid to use them." Enid said threateningly.

"Enid stop! You know I can protect myself! Why do you always do this?! It gets on my nerves! Sure, I appreciate it but you don't need to do it every time!" Y/n said as she stormed to the door.

"By the way Wednesday, if you don't want me to mess with you, then you shouldn't make it so easy." She growled.

Wednesday glanced down in annoyance. She wanted to say something, but just kept staring at the ground. She kept surprising her. Which was not an easy thing to do.

"She has anger issues." Enid mumbled to Wednesday.

Y/n was about to open the door to leave when Wednesday grabbed her wrist. She pulled her close and she collided into her chest.

What Wednesday found most surprising was the fact that she didn't hate having her so close to her. Her chest was pushed up against Wednesday's, and she could feel her heartbeat.