"How is she?" Eve asked.

"She calmed down after smelling my comforting scent," said Hayley with a smile.

"What's her name?" Eve asked with a smile.

"Hope Andrea Marshall," replied Hayley.

Eve then went to approach River when she noticed she was no longer receiving a headache. She saw that the newborn was sleeping and smiled as she thought he was sleeping peacefully. However, she suddenly realized something, his chest was not moving. She ran up to him and placed her shaking head when she felt nothing. Tears fell from her eyes as she placed her head on his little chest but still nothing.

"Andrea something is wrong," said Eve.

"What's wrong," asked as she turned to face Eve.

"He's not breathing," the girl said in fear.

Hayley placed Alaia down as she walked up to the male infant. She placed her hand at his nose and didn't feel anything so she turned to Eve and said, "Get rid of him."

"What do you mean get rid of him? He's your child Andrea," said  Eve.

"I only have a daughter and her name is Hope so get rid of that thing. Throw him in the garbage for all I care," said the she-wolf as she went and picked up Alaia and walked away leaving a shocked Eve.

Eve didn't know what to do with the body of the dead male infant but she knew he didn't deserve to be thrown in a trash can. So in fear and sadness, she placed the child into a blanket and picked him up.

Marcel and Klaus finished their plan on how to get the twin back while Ophelia was crying holding onto her children's blanket. She tried to calm down and keep her wolf at bay when she heard someone enter the mansion. She and two hybrids walked to the door when they spotted a small brunette with a tear-stained face holding something as she kept saying I am sorry over and over. Ophelia walked up to the woman and saw her son River wrapped in a blanket in the woman's hand.

"No please tell me he's not," said Ophelia as more tears streamed down her face when she realized she couldn't hear any heartbeat coming from her child.

She fell to the ground holding onto her dead child screaming and crying out in pain. This alerted the originals and Marcel as they rushed downstairs to see a wailing Ophelia when they noticed she was holding a dead child, her child. Klaus broke down as well as he realized he couldn't protect his family, he couldn't protect his son.

"Where is Alaia?" he asked however, before Eve could answer the question, she looked at everyone in shock as blood dripped out of her mouth before falling dead on the ground. Above her was Ophelia whose eyes were purple and held the dead girl's heart in her hand. Before anyone could say anything, the she-wolf transformed into her wolf form and ran away to find her daughter.

Everyone stared at the scene in shock before following except Rebekah who picked up the dead infant that had a drip of blood on his mouth due to some of it catching him after his mother ripped the girl's heart out.

She began to cry sadly that her nephew is now dead as the tears dropped down his cheeks. She knew it was best his parents didn't return and saw him like this so she carried him up to his room to change his clothes while fighting through tears.

Meanwhile, Ophelia had arrived at where Hayley was hiding as she heard the delusional she-wolf call her child Hope. She approached the house in fury however she wasn't alone. By her side were Klaus, the hybrids and her father waiting on the signal to attack the female. They were about to attack when all the crescent moon werewolves appeared and stood their ground.

"This is not a negotiation she's going to hand over my child and I'm going to kill her or I do that and you all die with her," said Ophelia.

"My my you look just like her," said an elderly woman as she approached Ophelia only to receive a warning.

"Those enchanting purple eyes, I bet your wolf is white with purple markings," she added.

"How did you know?" Ophelia asked.

"Well every one hundred years a true alpha is born and we all thought it would be Andrea however she wasn't born with the crown over her birth mark so we knew it wasn't her. Eliza your mother got pregnant shortly after giving birth to Andrea but before you were born we were attacked and every Labonair died. It looks like Eliza made it out by saving Andrea and ended up giving birth to you," finished the woman.

"Whose Andrea?" Ophelia asked.

"I'm Andrea," said Hayley as she exited the house wielding a knife as she held a now wailing Alaia.

"You're my sister," Ophelia now angry.