I shake my head, grinning, "No but whoever did is a fucking genius."

"Someone call Hades," Sebastian demands to his men. One of his men steps aside and rings Hades.

"What the hell has happened?! Move you fucking idiots!"

Yavok shoves people out of his way and finds his second-in-command dead. He says something under his breath in Russian. I think it was something along the lines of, "First it was the food, and now this?" I don't know. But I hope it was.

He crouches down and I take a step away because I don't want to catch the old disease. He rips the note off the body and reads it.

If he wasn't angry before, he definitely is now.

He shouts something in Russian before storming off like the old grandpa he is.

Elijah notices my amused expression and smiles.

"Someone fucking clean this shit up and check the cameras," Sebastian shouts.

Lorenzo sighs and nods to one of his men, who comes over and over to move the dead body.

I suspiciously look at Lorenzo. He seems too calm. Did he do this? No. He couldn't have. He was with us when it happened.

"He just came out of nowhere, fell through the ceiling, and there he was. Dead. With a note," a woman whispers behind me.

Fell through the ceiling? I look up and see the massive hole in the ceiling. Shit. He really did. Whoever screamed must have screamed so loud that no one even heard that.

"Yeah, you know that woman that was here for only a few minutes? People are starting to call her The Woman in Red," another girl whispers.

Ah yes. The woman Elijah thought was Athena. Unfortunately, it wasn't her.

"Hades was just found outside, passed out. We're checking the cameras right now," Killian, one of Lorenzo's men, says to him.

Lorenzo shakes his head, "Bring me to him. I have to talk to him."

Killian nods and guides Lorenzo out of the crowd and to somewhere else.

I've never met Hades before but he's a dangerous man. He rules the underworld, he's not someone to mess with, if you mess with him and run, he will find you.

Well, that's what I heard. He can track anyone down. I don't know why Lorenzo won't go to him for help with Athena. He would be able to help us a lot.

But Hades knows everyone's dark secrets, and something in me hopes that he doesn't know that I have a problem with my eating. I mean it's not a big deal but I wouldn't like that man to know about it.

Oh! I also heard that—

"Ares where are the twins?" Elijah asks me, dragging me away from the situation and to the exit.

"I saw them go to the toilet, I'm sure they will be back soon," I lie.

They fucking owe me now.

Elijah nods, taking me to the car and unlocking it.

Well, this was a fun night.

Although I am disappointed. Elijah said he thought he saw Athena and he got fifty men to roam around the ballroom but they found nothing.

I get in the back seat and Elijah gets in the passenger seat as we patiently wait for the others.

I mean if it was her, that means she's the person everyone is talking about. The Woman In Red.