~CHAPTER 19~

BROCK

I went outside the pack house to meet my mate as she pulled up to the house. There are two cars and my truck. She drove my truck. I am impressed. She gets out of the truck, Ian and Dahlia get out of their car. While Elijah and Amira get out of their car. With her whole family here, I had a good feeling about it. She got out of the truck and saw me smiling and we ran to each other. I pulled her in for an enormous hug and a passionate kiss. I didn't want to let her go. But that I heard people behind me. I turned and looked. It was her whole family. They all came.

"You all came?" I said.

"Not every day my sister gets married and my brother-in-law gets a pack of his own. Plus, I wanted to make sure the doctors up here were trained and familiar with her case for her treatment. If she has a flare-up again." Elijah said.

"Understood on that. I hope it is ok, that we bind the wedding into the Alpha-Luna Ceremony?" I said.

"If it is what you and pumpkin want. Then we support it." Ian said.

"I agree. You two should be happy. No matter what. Plus, with the baby coming, it's a good idea that Elijah is here." Dahlia said.

"What do you mean? I know she is pregnant. Is the baby coming sooner that we thought?" I asked.

"Just by a few weeks, I am over half-way and not the 12-weeks that's we thought." Sylvie said.

"So, you know what it is?" I asked.

"She doesn't, but I do." Amira said. She hand me an envelope. "You two open that together when you're ready and you will find out what you're having."

"Oh Amira, you're the best." Sylvie said, and I nodded in agreement.

"Yes, I agree. Please, let's get you all settled, and we can talk more about the ceremony and wedding at dinner." I said.

We all walked into the pack house. The omega showed them to where they would all be staying at, while we headed to our room. So Sylvie could get settled in. The envelope in my hand made me want to know if the pup was a boy or a girl. But I didn't care what the pup was, I just wanted it to be healthy. I also wanted Sylvie to not have any more sickness throughout this pregnancy or a tough delivery with the pup when it was born. I just know that no matter if we have a boy or girl, it will be the Future-Alpha of Black Hawk.

SYLVIE

I pulled up to the pack house, and my mate was standing outside waiting for me. I was so happy to see him. As soon as I got out of the truck, I ran up to him and enveloped him in a gigantic hug and kiss from Brock. Damn, did I miss him? I was so happy to see him. They when Amira handed him that envelope, I was shocked. She told me she couldn't tell what the pup was at my last appointment and that I had to wait till my next one to find out what it was. Either way, I am happy. We all went inside, and they showed my family to the rooms that they were going to be staying in. I followed my mate to his room. Wait no our room now.

"Babe, these living arrangements are only temporary. They have an entire floor here, Alpha/Luna. Gage told me that Jalen and Regan lived at his grandparents' house." Brock said.

"Ok, I wish could have gotten to meet them. I've heard good things about them. Why did he choose you, Brock?" I asked him.

"They were good people. I knew Regan from when I was originally looking for my mate. She was a nice girl just waiting for her mate. She showed me around her pack. But Jalen I didn't really know. He requested that if anything happened to them, I become Alpha here. He asked Brock. Everyone here knew who I was and who that my Uncle Shay is the Rogue King. Jalen knew who I was and respected me and looked up to me." Brock said.

"Taking over this pack, is this what you really want to do? Raise our baby here?" I asked him. I just looked at him. He pulls me close to him and kisses my forehead.

"Honestly, it doesn't matter to me. I just want to be wherever you are, Sylvie. I can't live without you. If that means being back in the Himalayan Pack with you and your family, I am 100% okay with that. If you want to stay here, and for us to be the Alpha and Luna. I am Okay with that too. But I can't do this or anything without you, Love." He said. I pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"I am on board with us being here. As long as you are 100% sure you're ready to run a pack again." I said.

"Well, I have one hell of a Luna by my side to help me and to keep me in line if I ever get off track." He said, and we laughed.

"Ok Brock, let's do this. But you want to see what in the envelope first?" I asked him and handed him the envelope. It has the results of what the baby is going to be. He looked at me and nodded.

"Absolutely, let's open it and see what we are going to be having Love." He said. He opened the envelope, and we looked at it together. It said ITS TWINS ONE BOY AND ONE GIRL. We looked at each other and smiled and had tears in our eyes. We kissed one another, and Brock then kissed my stomach. "Mommy and Daddy loves you both." Brock said.

I can't believe it; I had a suspicion. But everyone was telling me I was wrong. I am pregnant with twins. When we saw the paper with the results, I cried. But happy tears. Brock was tearing up, too. When he caressed my belly and told the babies that we loved them. I lost it. I pulled him into a hug. I just wanted to go to bed and never leave. I can't wait till tomorrow. We are being the Alpha and Luna, but Brock will become my husband and I'll become his wife. I can't wait.

BROCK

TWINS.. Wow, to say that I am speechless is an understatement. I am happy, ecstatic, scared, and worried at the same time. I want to be a wonderful dad, husband to my mate and an Alpha to my new pack that I have been given the chance to do so. I am so thankful that I will get to do this all with my mate by my side. We make a good team and between the two of us; these two pups will be happy, spoiled and loved.

We were sitting on the bed when I kissed her. I pushed the hair out of her face and kissed her again. I looked deeply into her eyes. We kissed again; I kissed her neck where she bares my mark. 'don't stop brock' So, I continued, and I rubbed her sensitive breast through her bra and shirt. I pulled away and helped her remove her shirt. She helped him out of his. Next thing, he is kissing her breasts over her bra. I remove her bra and throw it to the floor. I began massaging her breast while I was sucking on the other one.

"Ahh Brock please." She said. "Tell me what you need, love." I said.

"I want you to make love to me." She said, and I smiled.

"If that's what my love wants." I said before she would respond, I was removing her pants and thongs, tossing them to the floor. I got out of my jeans and boxers. We were both naked. I lined up at the front of her entrance and I slowly slid inside of her. She was so wet. "Babe, you feel so good. I don't think I will last long." I moved a little faster and then slower. She had gotten off at least two times. But I wasn't done with her yet. I was prolonging my release.

"Damnit Brock, don't stop, for the love of god don't stop." She said. I went a little harder and faster. "Cum for my love, milk my cock, baby." I said. Within the next few minutes of doing this and kissing her, we both had a big release. I collapsed on the bed beside her. I gave her a kiss and pulled her close to me to hold her.

"I love you Sylvie." I said. She looked at me and smiled. "I love you too, Brock." She said. We went to get a shower and get dressed for dinner.

At dinner, we talked with everyone about how the ceremony is going to go tomorrow. I explained to everyone that Elder Alpha Declan will perform the Alpha/Luna Ceremony portion and my Uncle Shay will perform the wedding portion of the ceremony. Everyone seemed to be pleased with what Sylvie and I had done with the ceremony tomorrow. I know I am looking forward to it.