~CHAPTER 8~

BROCK

Everyone looked at Nova and then looked at me. I knew her parents might question me about her being my second chance. Braxton and Nova already knew about Christi and what she had put me through. I was so thankful that the mood goddess blessed us with a second chance, and she is none other than Sylvie William's.

"You were right. She was here. Took me a while to find her. But I am so glad I did. Steven is too." I said.

"I told you; the Co-Alpha spot is available and once you found her, the position would be yours. Since you have, the decision is us to the two of you." Braxton said.

"Wait a minute, hold up. What is he talking about? Second chance? Co-Alpha? I am confused?" Ian said.

"My first mate treated me horribly and made me do terrible things. But I turned into a better man instead. Because a smart Luna showed me what it is to be a good man. Thanks to her, I could reject her and move on. I let go of my alpha position and named my beta of my pack the alpha. I moved here at the request of Braxton and Nova. Nova believed that my second chance at life was here." I said as I looked into my mates' eyes. She smiles.

"Ok, that clears up the second chance, because my daughter is your mate. Now the co-alpha?" Ian said.

"Yes, that." I said, but Nova interrupted me.

"He saved my life when Christi and Madison had me kidnapped and tried to kill me. Brock and the Rogue King Alpha Shay saved my life. When Brock needed a place to stay and to find himself. We offered him a place to stay. But we felt that if he met his second chance here, then he would be Braxton's Co-Alpha. I work so much with the King and Queen from my Alpha-Luna position. He needs the help." Nova said.

"Hell, he had been doing the Co-Alpha job the past few months. He already knows what to do. I hope you accept it, Brock." Braxton said.

"Mom and dad listen to me; I don't care if I am his second chance. He is my first mate, and I told him about what happened to me. He didn't care that I wasn't pure for him. Because in his eyes, I was still pure. He loves and wants me for me and not what some dead wolf did to me in the past. So, therefore, I will not blame him for things that happened in his past. I want him just because he is Brock, not for a title." Sylvie said. I almost cried. I was honestly fighting the tears.

"Sylvie, I love you; I hope you know that." I said. She laughed and kissed my cheek. "I love you too. Brock." She said.

IAN

"Brock, I just want you to know that I am sorry for what you have been through. Please forgive me for being a little judgmental there for a moment. My priority is Sylvie. She is my daughter and with everything she has been through- "Ian said, his mate interrupted him.

"Ian, enough. She is old enough to know that her mate will keep her safe. Besides, I have a feeling that he will keep her safe from any danger. You were happy for Elijah and Amir. So be happy for Sylvie." Dahlia says to her mate. She looks over at Brock and Sylvie and says," Welcome to family son, I am so happy to have you here with us. Sylvie I am so happy that you are ok and can see again. It truly is a blessing, and I am so thankful to your mate for bringing you this gift back." Dahlia said, and then she hugged them both.

"You got your vison back from your mate, I am thankful for you as well Brock. Welcome." Ian said and I reached my hand out to shake his hand and Brock took his hand in return and shook it.

"Thank you both. Sylvie is the best. When I met her, she told me she was blind. That didn't bother me. My wolf and I loved her already. I fell in love with the moment I looked into the eyes. When she told me about what happened to her, I wanted to kill the person responsible." Brock said. Sylvie grabbed his hand.