~CHAPTER 4~

SYLVIE

My brother Elijah helped me get into our apartment at the pack house we lived in before the accident. This will be helpful for me because I knew the layout of the place before. I should remember the layout now. Mandy has been helping me out a lot. She made sure all the stuff that I needed for showering and stuff was where I needed it to be. She has been a godsend. Korbin wasn't the father of their baby. They did a DNA test. The Alpha needed to know that for the sake of his punishment. Whatever that will be.

I am lying here on my bed, in my bedroom, trying to sleep. My wolf hasn't talked to me since everything happened. It feels like she has left me, too. Alone all the time, and I cried. I told my wolf, Willow, if you are there, I just want you to know that I am so sorry that this happened to us. I know mate won't want us now. It's all my fault. I should have known better and not gone to dinner with him. I am so stupid, and I am so sorry. Maybe you're better off with another without me and with another she wolf. Sylvie, that's not true, I am not better off with another; the mood goddess made for you me. This is not your fault at all. You didn't know that this would happen to us! But you left me, Willow, all alone. I was frightened. Hell, I still am. I feel like everyone is judging me. Sylvie, I never left. I was trying to heal. That man deeply hurt me. I know Willow. It's my fault. I thought he was our friend. Sylvie, this is not your fault. Stop blaming yourself. So, what if our mate may never want us? That will be on him, but he will be stupid to not want us. But we will only know whenever he finds us, only time will tell Sylvie. There is always a possibility of a chosen mate one day. Willow always knows how to cheer me up. One question for you. What's that Sylvie? Did you lose your vision too? No, why are you asking me that? (Before Sylvie could answer Willow) OMG, the accident left you without your sight? I am so sorry; you lost so much. I will forever be here. That you, Willow. Welcome Sylvie!

I must have fallen asleep after I had talked with my wolf because when I woke up. There were other people in my room. I could feel someone else in the room with me. The person was familiar to me. But my senses are currently all messed up and I am having a really tough time telling who-who at the moment is.

"Good morning Sylvie. Ellie and I brought you some breakfast." Jazzy said.

"Will you both come sit with me? Please?" I asked them. They both came to sit on the bed with the tray of food.

"We are so sorry about what happened to you. We have been worried sick about you." Ellie said.

"I am ok. Who is over there?" I asked and pointed. They looked at me. "I may not make out who people are, but I can see silhouettes of people at least."

"It's Dex and JT. They want to apologize to you." Jazzy said. I gave a confused look.

"I don't understand what for. They did nothing wrong." I told them.

"Korbin said you were his next victim. We told him he was crazy, and we tried to talk him out of it. He claimed you were different. But we told him we couldn't watch him hurt our mate's best friend. We told him we couldn't be friends with him anymore." Dex said.

"Seriously? Like he said, I was his next victim? He planned it?" I asked.

"Yes, he did rape Mandy. As well as at least two others that we know of." JT said.

"I am going to be sick.." I said. "He kept saying the whole time while he was doing it to me, was that it was because he loved me."

"He isn't capable of love." JT and Dex said at the same time. "Hey Dex and I have to get back to patrols. We will see you girls later." The guys gave their mates a kiss and left.