Chapter 18

No one P.O.V
.
.
This morning was like the previous ones, Y/N woke up, ate a breakfast, took a shower then put on some clothes on. He then put on his glasses, took his bag and went downstairs to leave a note for Katsuki. He then heard Ash meowing, he smiled and gently petted the kitten.

"What business do you have being so adorable?" Jigokurashi questioned and Ash purred. "I'm sorry but I can't take you with me, cute little thing." Y/N said, Ash licked his hand and walked to the small bowl in which Y/N had put food for him. "Eat well, Ash." He said and left the house. He put his earphones on and walked to the train station. Once in the train, Y/N opened his notebook to review his Modern Literature lessons and found his notes simplified with side comments. "That's Katsuki's handwriting." He mumbled, smiled and continued reading.

Few minutes later, Jigokurashi arrived at his station, walked to the school and stayed in front of it, waiting for the gates to open. He lighted up a cigarette and went through his entire notebook.

"Yo, Y/N!" Inasa beamed and hugged him tightly. The two boys started helping each other with important things to remember then Hitoshi arrived and joined his two friends. When the doors opened, they walked to their classroom and their classmates joined them.

Shiro Murakami, the Modern Literature teacher, arrived ten minutes later, opened the classroom and all got in. A man named Asahi Watari, who was the Japanese teacher, also walked in the room and at 9:00, the Literature exam started, followed at 11:30 by the Japanese exam.

After that, the students got their lunch break at 1:00PM and went back to class one hour later. The first exam of the afternoon was the Laws and Ethics exam, that finished 4:00PM, followed by the Computer Tech exam. At 5:00PM, the exam ended and the students left the I.T room.

"We have... Modern Hero Art... Tomorrow..." Wakahaguro muttered and Inasa hummed.

"The exam lasts 3 hours if I remember."

"Then in the afternoon we have the Science and Physics exams, each of them lasting 2 hours." Y/N said. The group of three decided to go to a cafe to get a drink. They stayed together half an hour then they left, Inasa going on his way while Hitoshi and Y/N went to the train station. Jigokurashi went to a discreet place and used Higake's powers to make a portal to his house. From there, Hitoshi said goodbye to his friend and went to his house while Y/N stayed outside to play with his hellhounds.

After a moment, Jigokurashi walked in his house and found his mother playing with Ash. Mother and son sat on the couch as the hellhounds went back to hell and Ash laid down on Y/N's lap. The two of them took so time so catch up on one another's life then decided to cook together, thing that they hadn't done for a while.

"Oh really you have a new time schedule?" Inuko questioned as she was chopping scallions.

"Yes! I checked my emails while coming back and we also received the list of the teachers that we're going to have." The boy said, took his phone and showed the list, that was more like a table with names and pictures.

" The boy said, took his phone and showed the list, that was more like a table with names and pictures