Chapter 4

Y/N P.O.V
.
.
It was now the end of the week meaning that I should receive the results any time soon.

"Stop walking in circle like that, you make me nervous." Mom said as she was getting ready to leave to work for her day shift. "Okay midget, I'm leaving. Don't burn the house please." She said taking her bag.

"Well, I'll try." We chuckled and Homura gave me a tap on my shoulder. "You're leaving too?"

"Yes, I'm gonna meet with one of my classmates, we decided to work together so we'll hire sidekicks today."

"I see, well have a nice day you two." I waved at them and they left. I was then alone with Naomasa who was still asleep, enjoying a day off. I looked at the time and it was only 9AM. I called my hounds, they came, sat around me and I petted them while watching the TV. At around 10AM, Naomasa came downstairs, I jumped on him and he almost fell by catching me.

"Woah hi there." He greeted me as he carried back to the livingroom where my hounds greeted him. "Do you have something planned for today?"

"You mean except harassing the mailbox? No nothing." I said and he chuckled. "Why, you wanted to do something?"

"No, I just wanted to know if you were going to eat outside or if I had to cook for lunch."

"Well, I might go outside to train a bit and see if I received my results. But if you want, I can bring food before coming back."

"Yeah? Thanks because... I really don't want to cook." He chuckled.

"Okay! What type of food?"

"How about pizzas?"

"Yeah!" I said then my hounds came around me and sat. "Oh yes, sorry you must be hungry. Let me see what we have."

"What do you feed them?" He asked curiously as I opened a huge box.

"Raw meat." I replied showing him a transparent bag with huge pieces of meat and my hounds started jumping to get the meat. "Hey wait." I giggled and they wagged faster their tails. I took the meat, gave it to them and it was like a war had started to know who will have the bigger part. I looked at the last piece of meat that was in the bag and started salivating.

"Don't tell me... you're gonna eat raw meat too?" He said eating an apple. I didn't answer and slowly looked elsewhere. "Really?"

"I always liked raw meat. Mom said it's because of Amaterasu." I said pouting.

"Oh okay. So, if I understand, you are basically like a human hound in a way."

"Exactly!" I beamed and eat the meat.

"You don't even put some seasoning on it?" He asked again and I shook my head no. I went to check the mailbox again but still nothing. I then told him that I was going to the beach to train again and bring food while coming back. I took a shower, put clothes on, took my phone, my shoes, hugged him and left the house. My hounds were walking next to me until we arrived next to a butcher shop and I had to send them to Hell because they were attracted by all the meat inside. I quickly walked away since the meat was really appealing and arrived at the beach.

"I should run a bit to warm up... wait, the beach is cleaner than it was last time. It's so beautiful." I said and started running, faster and faster until I saw a boy lifting tires and fridges? "Excuse me what?" Next to him was a skinny man, looking like a mummy who seemed to cheer the boy up. The man then jumped on the fridge and took a buffer form. "ALL MIGHT?!" I screamed startling the two boys, and All Might coughed up blood.

"S-since when are you here young boy?!"

"Since he started lifting the tire but I've been running before."