Chapter 2

Y/N P.O.V
.
.
"YOU?!" We shouted pointing at each other. Mom arrived behind me in an elegant black dress.

"Oh... you are not who I was expecting. Who are you?" She asked, then someone, the woman from the morning walking behind the boy. "Mitsuki?! OH MY GOD!" Mom and the woman, Mitsuki jumped in each other's arms.

"Inuko! I'm so happy to see you!" She smiled then put a hand on the boy hair. "This is my son, Katsuki. Don't embarrass me and say hi."

"Nice to meet you Katsuki. Well here's my brat of a son, Y/N."

"Yeah, I already met him this morning." She smiled. "A hellhound came in the house and he came after him." She continued, mom looked at me and if Mitsuki wasn't there, she would have laughed at me, and I knew this would follow me for one month. She then looked at the time. "Oh, I'm sorry, are we disturbing you?"

"No it's just that I have a rendezvous with someone."

"We can keep Y/N if you want." The woman said. "I don't mind taking care of him for you Inuko."

"Well, it depends on him, he's usually training by now." Mom replied looking at me.

"I have to walk my hounds too but I can do it in Hell anyway so I don't really mind." I said smiling.

"Okay, then it settled. If you want to come, do it around 7PM, we usually eat around the time so you'll eat with us." Mitsuki said and I nodded. The whole time, Katsuki was glaring at me, I didn't know why and didn't want to know. He and his mom went back to their house and mon went back to preparing herself. I was on the floor of the livingroom, playing with Hikage, throwing a ball to her and made it go to Hell. She would create a shadow portal to Hell, run through it, catch the ball in Hell and come back. At 6:30PM, the door was knocked again, I was going to the door but mom ran passed me and blocked the door.

"Why don't you want me to see who it is? You know I won't judge you. In fact, I would be happy to see you be happy again." I said, she looked at me, hugged me and went to the bathroom.

"You can open, I just need to finish to brush my hair." She said and left. I turned around and opened the door.

"Hello Naomasa!" I said and hugged him. "Mom is finishing her hair, come in."

"Are you not surprised to see me?"

"No, Homura and I saw you two kiss last month." I whispered and he rubbed his neck embarrassed. "You better treat mom well." I said making him gulp and I was snatched by mom, who was looking absolutely gorgeous.

"Good evening Inuko." Tsukauchi said kissing her cheek. "You are really beautiful tonight."

"Tonight only? I'm hurt." She said faking a bit of sadness.

"No wait! I-I meant..." He was cut by mom chuckling then she pecked his lips making a red hue appear on his face.

"Just kidding. Are we ready to go?" She asked, he nodded and mom turned to me. "Don't go break the house brat."

"I'm your son, don't you trust me?"

"It's because you're my son that I don't trust you." She giggled ruffling my hair. "Well, we're leaving. Your sister shouldn't be back until tomorrow so if you want to sleep at the Bakugo's house you can."

"Okay okay. Well, have fun you two." I said, they smiled,  held hands while going to his car and left. "6:35... I still have 25 minutes... what can I do... 25 minutes, so 1 episode of anime. Let's go for (Trending Anime)!" I went to my room, took my laptop, went on (Anime Streaming Service) and watched one episode of the anime. Once it was over, I put some black clothes on, turned off all the lights, I opened the door and Katsuki was there wearing a black tee with the white skull and black sweatpants, standing like he was going to knock. "Hmmm... nice shirt."