Chapter 3

Y/N P.O.V
.
.
After taking my shower, I changed, said goodbye to Natsuo and left. I put my headphones on and listened to (favorite song) on the way to my former middle school. 'I can't wait to see them again!'

I walked the hands in the pockets and enjoyed my music. I turned at a corner and bumped into someone which made me bounce and fell backwards.

"I.... I'M TERRIBLY SORRY!" The boy I bumped into yelled and bowed so low that his head met the ground which gathered the weird and amused looks of the people around us. He then straightened up and we looked at each other.

"YOU'RE TALL!/CUTE!" We said at the same time.

"How can you be so tall? What are you, a giraffe?!" I said and he laughed wholeheartedly. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, it was Mina saying that they were leaving earlier. "Okay I have to go Mister Giraffe. Sorry for bumping into you!" I said and ran. I heard some 'wait!' coming from the boy but I continued and ran as fast as possible, I stopped when I arrived at a street I knew very well. "Mustafa Private Middle School... oh how I miss this school."

"Y/N!" Someone said from afar, I looked everywhere in the street until our eyes met. A smile made its way on both our faces, we ran and jumped in each other's arms.

"Eijiro!" She grinned in his arms and Mina arrived just after. "Mina!" I said leaving his embrace to hug her and all my former classmates arrived.

"How is the cutest guy alive going?" She said hugging me tightly. I started talking about garbage dad that we finally left, our new house and also about my choice of High School. "You're going to Shiketsu?!"

"Yep! I decided thanks to a neighbor."

"Oh, we won't see each other at U.A then." She said.

"Eiji, you are going to U.A too?" I asked my black haired friend.

"I don't know yet." He smiled nervously scratching his neck. I talked with the other classmates but kept an eye on Eijiro who was looking in the middle of an intense reflection. As we all started walking to the mall, since that's what we decided to go instead of the beach and before going to Mina's house, we scooted closer to him.

"I don't know what is happening in your mind but I don't like seeing that frown on your face."

"A-A frown? You must be dreaming Y/N, everything is fine, hahaha." He said.

"Okay, I won't insist if you don't want to tell me. But know that I'm here if ever you want to talk about it." I replied and he gave me a small smile. "Hmmm, not the brightest smile you gave me but I'll take it." I said making him chuckle. "Ah finally."

We arrived at the mall, went to a fast food where I ate Mina's french fries when she wasn't looking but Eijiro told her and she bonked my head making the others laugh.

"Eijiro, I can't believe you've done this. I'm shocked."

"This is payback for the time you sold me out when I ate her fries in the cafeteria." He chuckled and she gasped.

"It was you!" She said and we said that we actually all ate her fries, laughing and she whined remembering the precious fries she wanted to savor and this time protected her food like a lioness protecting her lion cubs. We went to see a movie, it was great, then we all started going back home.

"Soooooooo." Mina grinned. "You come to my house?" She asked Eijiro and I and we didn't hesitate.

"Yes!"

"Cool! I prepare some snacks while you take things to sleep. See you at 8PM."

"8PM? So in 7 hours. Okay!" I said, hugged them again and started leaving but my hand was grabbed, I looked behind and it was Eijiro. "You wanted something Eiji?"