Chapter 17

🎂 Happy birthday, Katsuki Bakugo 🎂

No one P.O.V
.
.
It was Sunday evening and after spending the entire weekend at the Bakugo house, Katsuki decided to sleep at Y/N's house for the night and probably the entire week. The hellhound boy was in the kitchen, cooking for his parents and uncle, his sister and her boyfriend, Katsuki and Cameron Jackman, his favorite Pro Hero who also became a close friend.

"So if I understand correctly, you have a new power and you're able to turn into a hellhound now." Inuko asserted as she stood next to her son.

"I don't know if I can transform. I didn't try yet. I'm waiting for Murakami-sensei's advice. For now I just conjure my ears and tail like before." Y/N answered and showed her the said appendages.

"Ooh black and light gray. You look great."

"Thanks mom. And look, I have ice powers too now."

"Ice powers? The more you grow, the more you remind me of Cerberus. You basically have the same powers as him now."

"Oh yeah, ice, fire and thunder. Well, I'm your son so my Quirk is based on yours so I would have had the same powers as him now or later."

"Talking about him, he doesn't give you too much trouble, right?"

"He's really calm and likes to play but he sleeps most of the time so it's okay." He answered. Y/N finished cooking, his mother set the table and they ate together.

"Tell me if I'm wrong but starting tomorrow you have the first term exams, Midget." Homura asserted and he nodded.

"Already? Damn, they do that early." Katsuki said.

"It's because the Sports Festival is happening soon and they know we're not gonna work or train and watch the festival instead. After this, I have one week off as the exchange program student then two weeks of internship." Y/N explained.

"One week off? Oh so that's the week you come at U.A." Bakugo replied and Jigokurashi hummed.

"We might see each other then. It's often that the police station I work at is called to apprehend people arrested by the K-9." Naomasa asserted.

"About that said week, I won't be here. I have conferences to give in Morioka." Inuko said.

"Me neither, I will have a lot of things to do with other Pro Heroes." Homura added.

"I'm going back to the US to see some friends." Hunter Jack declared.

"I'm going with him. I still have a lot of gift I have for you back there." Kossetsu uttered.

"So I'll be just you and me, Kat." Y/N said.

"Hum, I was a bit hesitant to tell you that but... You remember Nentarou?" The mother asked and he nodded. "Remember that you and I talk about checking on him once a month?"

"Oh I see where you're going. You want me to use the fact you're all going to be away to go see him."

"Yeah, that'd be great. We won't have to bother about this then." Inuko retorted.

"Fine." Y/N sighed. They all finished eating, thanking the boy for cooking and Naomasa cleaned the dishes. "Dad, I know it's a bit late since your birthday was on April 4th but I wanted to give you this." The boy said handing an envelope to the man.

"Baseball game pass?!" Tsukauchi shouted and tightly hugged his son. "Thank you so much, Y/N!"

"My pleasure! The pass is for the season that is about to start. I thought that maybe, we could go together."