Y/N and some information about the story

Last Name: Jigokurashi
First Name: Y/N

Eye color: White sclera with Lava like irises. You also wear glasses.
Hair length and color: Short and soft jet-black hair.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(A/N: Credit to akqlo422 on Twitter. Imagine short black hair.)

Age: 15
Height: 166cm (5'4")

Birthday: April 19
Zodiac Sign: Aries

Specific characteristics: You have big, sharp and really resistant upper fangs.

Quirk: Hellhound

You can summon hellhounds who have different capabilities. You have an enhanced speed and enhanced senses. You don't have drawback.

~Relations with others~

Mother: Inuko Jigokurashi.
Age: 37
Quirk: Cerberus.
Status: Alive

You and your mother are really close. You can tell her everything because you know she won't judge you. What got you even closer is your respective Quirks and she trained you with it and taught you how to take care of your pack as the good veterinarian she is.

Father: Nentarou Jigokurashi
Age: 38
Quirk: Lava
Status: Alive (but both you and your mother wish he was not.)

You hate him from to bottom of your heart. He was violent with you, your sister and your mom because of alcohol. One day, he almost broke your arm so she got enough, she beat the hell out of him and left with you.

Sister: Homura Jigokurashi
Age: 18
Quirk: Necromancer
Hero name: Undead Queen

She is part of the father hate club. She is also close to you. She is currently a Third Year student of Shiketsu High. She loves to play with you when she doesn't have Hero Work or when she isn't with her boyfriend.

Your hounds: Your hounds are really loyal, just snap your fingers and they will be next to you the next second. They also deeply and sincerely love you. You spend a lot of time playing with them.

Amaterasu: your hellhound using fire and lava. Male.

 Male

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.