Chapter 11

⚠️f-slur at the very end⚠️

No one P.O.V
.
.
Y/N woke up to the sound of his alarm this morning and felt something on his waist. He looked down and saw Katsuki's arm, which made him smile a bit and he started playing with the ashy blond boy's fingers.

"Having fun?" Katsuki, who was already up, asked in a nice morning voice.

"Very much yes." Y/N answered, Katsuki sighed, kissed the boy in the neck and rubbed Y/N's hand with his thumb. The door of the room was suddenly and brusquely opened.

"Happy birthday Y/N!" Homura and Inuko happily said. Y/N jumped out of his bed and hugged them. He then went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, took a shower and put his uniform. He then came back, letting Katsuki use the bathroom and the boy came back few minutes later.

"Okay, I'm ready." Y/N said taking his bag, Katsuki also took his bag and they went downstairs.

"Naomasa already left, apparently something happened to one of his detectives but he asked me to tell you happy birthday so... Happy birthday." Inuko smiled.

"Natsuo is still asleep so I guess he'll see you later." Homura said almost pushing Katsuki and Y/N outside. "Go now or you'll be late."

"Yeah, goodbye Y/N, goodbye Katsuki." Inuko said and closed the door.

"Hum, okay... Well, let's go." Y/N said and the two boys walked next to each other as Y/N's hellhounds walked around them. When they arrived at the station, the hounds jumped on Y/N, who petted them, then they went to Hell. "I guess this is where we part ways." The smaller boy said and Katsuki hummed.

"Try not to die in training today." Katsuki smirked and started leaving.

"Try not to be expelled for you shitty short-tempered character." Y/N said loud enough for Katsuki to hear and the boy gave him a middle finger as he walked away. Y/N then went to the usual platform to take his train.
.
.
Y/N P.O.V
.
.
I waited for about 5 minutes the train then it arrived and I got in.  I was going to take my headphones from my pocket when I felt a stinging sensation in my head with a high-pitched sound which made me wince a little. It lasted only two or three seconds and disappeared as fast as it came.

"Did I turn off the gas before leaving the house?" I heard a woman voice questioned in my head.

"How to seduce your boss? Could be useful." A man said, I looked around and saw the man in suit, smirking while looking at his phone.

"School girls in uniform with big boobs. Totally gonna watch this." Another boy said. 'It's not even 7AM and he wants to watch p*rn?' I thought and saw a boy suddenly lifting his head up. "Eh?! W-Who said that?!" The boy, scared, looked frantically around, I sat there confused as I heard many voices in my head.

"What the heck is happening?" I mumbled, felt the same pain and all the voices were gone. I put my headphones on and eventually listened to my music. I exited the station and was engulfed into a big hug. "Hey Inasa. You seem quite cheerful this morning."

"That's because we're April 20th! Happy birthday Y/N!" He said lifting me and rubbing his cheek against mine. "Here is your gift!"

"A... A SHIRT SIGNED BY THE MEMBERS OF (Favorite rock artist)! Oh my god, thanks Inasa!" I shouted and hugged him.

"What did you boyfriend get you for your birthday?" He asked with genuine interest and curiosity.

"Well nothing yet but actually that's okay if he doesn't have a gift." I smiled.