Chapter 12

⚠️Long chapter⚠️

No one P.O.V
.
.
Katsuki woke up this morning to a weight on his chest. He looked down and wore a little smile seeing that it was Y/N who was slowly waking up too. Y/N opened his eyes and smiled at Bakugo.

"Hi Kat. Happy birthday." Jigokurashi said giving a tired yet warm smile and rubbing his eyes.

"Thanks babe." Katsuki answered, sat against the headboard making Y/N straddling him. "How do you feel? You know, about your back." He questioned murmuring to match the quietness of the room.

"I could have been better but I'm still fine I guess." The smaller boy replied leaning on his boyfriend. "Ready to come with me and find my new hound?"

"Hell yeah I'm ready. Just tell me when we are going." Katsuki said kissing Y/N's neck and putting his hands on Y/N's waist.

"Let's take a breakfast, have a nice shower then we'll go." Y/N retorted before kissing Katsuki. "Okay, go take a shower while I'm doing the breakfast. What do you want?"

"A coffee."

"That's it? A coffee? Nothing more?"

"Well, something spicy too. Do what you want honestly." Katsuki said giving a small peck to Y/N.

"Something spicy... I'll see what I can do." Jigokurashi answered. He then stood up, took Katsuki's hand and showed him where the bathroom was along with the towel and other things. Y/N then went downstairs and saw his uncle sleeping on the couch. He silently walked to the kitchen and found his new cat, Ash on his way. He carried him and the animal happily meowed and rubbed his head against Y/N's hand. Arriving in the kitchen, Y/N noticed some notes in the fridge. They were notes from Inuko his mother, wishing happy birthday to Katsuki and telling Y/N that she as well as Naomasa, Homura and Natsuo, left to either work or do something else. Y/N let go of Ash then went back to his uncle and shook him to wake him up.

"W-wha, oh Y/N. What's wrong champion?" Kossetsu asked yawning and sitting.

"I was about to make the breakfast, what do you want to eat?"

"Don't worry 'bout me, I'll just take some cereals."

"Okay and Hunter Jack?"

"Good question. He usually goes for a hot chocolate and rusks."

"Okay then I'm preparing all of that. Thanks." Y/N smiled, went back to kitchen, washed his hands and started cooking. A delicious smell started invading the house and Cameron Jackman, the Hero Hunter Jack, woke up and walked to the livingroom.

"Woah, that smells so good, what's this?" He asked his colleague and friend Kossetsu.

"My adorable nephew is doing the breakfast and I think he's cooking something for his boyfriend." The man answered, his mouth watering. "Hey Y/N, what are you cooking?"

"So it's basically Sriracha spiced bacon, then I'm gonna do scrambled eggs and sausages." He answered and the men's mouths watered even more.

"Damn, your boyfriend is a lucky guy." Kossetsu said swallowing his saliva.

"You two wants a spicy breakfast too?" Y/N asked, they eagerly nodded and he chuckled. "Give me just two minutes to finish Katsuki's breakfast and I'll do yours."

"Yaaay! Thanks Y/N!" Kossetsu said and Cameron smiled. The boy went back cooking and Katsuki came downstairs. "Oh hi boyfriend of my absolutely adorable little boy."

"Yeah hi." Katsuki said and joined the two others in watching the younger boy cooking and they looked at him with a small smile. Y/N himself was smiling as he cooked. He really enjoyed being in the kitchen and cooking for others.