Chapter 13

Y/N P.O.V
.
.
I woke up in a jolt, my head hurting like crazy but the pain quickly went away. I looked around me, understood that I was at mom's clinic, in the lounge room. I also saw a clock showing that it was 1PM. 'I still have time to go back home and spend time with Kat.'I thought smiling then felt a weight on my legs, which made me look down.

"Oh, hey you

"Oh, hey you." I said to my new hound, she laid her head on my chest, I started scratching the place behind her ears and her tail wagged fast as she let out happy hound noises. The three little purple flames around her head floated to my head and directly went to my brain. I then saw images of someone hidden in dark, taking notes. It was like I saw things from their eyes. The person, looked up and my eyes widened when I saw two men talking. "Oi what the hell?!" I said out loud gritting my teeth. The two men talking were dad's colleague, Nomura Kurosawa, and trash dad, Nentarou Jigokurashi. The two looked in my direction then the images stopped.

"This is the images I copied from Sansa Tamakawa's mind, master." My hellhound telepathically said. "I also copied memories from the same day but earlier."

"Can you show me?" I asked and she nodded before broadcasting new images. Tamakawa-san was in dad's workplace. He was calling dad while he was looking at pictures of us. Tamakawa-san gave a file to dad then went back to his desk. He then saw Kurosawa taking pictures of the said file as dad walked to another office and the images stopped. "Thank you, hum... I have to give you a name..."

"If this can help you, I can tell you more about my skills." She said and I hummed. "I can create illusions, whether there are optical or sound illusions, they also can be both. I can communicate telepathically, copy one's memories or modify them. I can also detect lies and share your pain with someone else."

"Woah... that's quite a lot. Hmm... Illusion... Nightmare? Something with mind and spirit... What do you think of Reika?"

"I like it!" She said and I petted her. She went back to Hell, I sat and stretched and the door opened at the same moment.

"Hi mom."

"Hey, I'm sorry, I had to knock you out but you were using your Quirk on Tamakawa."

"Oh about that. I know what her abilities are." I said then explained to mom what Reika told me and she took notes.

"Ooh, that's nice."

"Yes! Now, I have to talk to dad." I replied, taking my coat and looked at her. "That Kurosawa guy, you know, dad's colleague."

"Yeah? What about him?"

"Are you sure you haven't met him before?"

"Well, yeah. Or I don't remember him."

"Can I check your memory?" I asked and she looked a bit hesitant but still nodded. "I promise you won't feel a thing... I hope." I saw one of the purple flames coming out of my hand and going to her head. I then saw many memories, most of them where memories with Homuhomu, dad and I but the further back in time I went, the sadder and angrier her memories became. I reached her furthest memory were she was with uncle Kossetsu and a taller man. 'Oooh, is that... Gramps?' I thought the mentally sighed as I found nothing. "Well, I found nothing about him but... I found a memory of you, uncle Kossetsu and your father."