Chapter 7

☺Beginning of OOC Katsuki☺
.
.
Katsuki's P.O.V
.
.
For the past week, I had kinda avoided to be with the midget because each time, he made me feel weird. Even when I pmwas playing video games, I avoided to play against him so that he didn't ask questions. Right now, I was putting my shoes on to leave for U.A when the old hag walked to me.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"2 things. First, remember what day are we this Saturday?"

"Yes, April 20th, my birthday."

"Exactly. So, your father and I will let you the house if ever you want to throw a party."

"Hah! No thanks!"

"Well, we won't be here anyway so do what you want." She replied.

"Okay and second?" I said and she sat next to me.

"You actually don't have to answer but I wanted to know why you suddenly stopped talking to Y/N like that. Did something happen between the 2 of you?"

"I'm gonna be late." I said and left the house. I looked at my left when I heard another door closing and saw the midget with his usual smile and his hounds around. I was expecting him to come to me like everyday but this time, he went the opposite way. "Where the fuck is he going?" I followed him from far and saw him knock on a door, which opened a few seconds later showing a winged boy. Both had smile plastered on their faces and they started walking together to the station. Since we had to go to the same direction, I followed them again and tried to get a bit closer to hear what they were talking about but both were on their phones. We arrived at the station, the bird boy went to the toilets and the Midget waited for him and when our eyes met, his smile flattened and he looked away. "Great... Exactly what I wanted..." I muttered and mentally facepalmed. I went to the platform, waited for the train, arriving few minutes later, got in, then got out some stops after. I walked to U.A, entered my class, put my bag on my desk and rested my head on it.

"Hahaha yes! I think he will like that!" Raccoon eyes laughed as she entered the room with spiky hair.

"See! That's why we must buy it now before we don't find anymore." He answered. "His birthday is on Friday so, maybe we could go today or tomorrow?"

"Yes!"

"Yo Bakubro!"

"Yeah yeah, shut up now." I said and they continued their talk as the other extras arrived. The class began soon after with Modern Hero Art History.

"Bakugo, you could at least pretend to be interested by the class." Midnight said and showed a picture on the board. "The is a paint by (Weird Ass Artist Name), and represents the concept of Hell." She said, we then saw that the representation of Hell evolved through History, especially with the arrival of the monster beasts and creatures then she showed a picture of what looked like a dog. "The most recent artistic document of creatures were made by the same artist. Here, they painted what appears to be a Hellhound. What do you think about it? Humm yes Kirishima?"

"It's false. This doesn't look at all like a Hellhound but like a dog a three year old child must have drawn in kindergarten." He said and some chuckled, including her.

"Okay. What makes you say that?"

"I have a friend whose Quirk is Hellhound so I saw many of them."

"Really? That could be great if he could tell us more about Hellhounds then. You think you could ask him to come here? Wednesday?"

"Okay, I'll try." She nodded then we continued with another subject. 'Why does everything have to be linked to you damn Midget?' The class continued until the bell rang and they all started talking to each other.