Chapter 16

No one P.O.V
.
.
The rest of the week, Y/N spent most of his time learning with Inasa and Hitoshi, as they had their exams the following week. English, Mathematics, Literature, they went through all their lessons helping each other to memorize things.

Katsuki was also busy on his side, training for the Sports Festival happening soon. Kossetsu, Y/N's uncle, helped the blond boy to train, his Quirk allowing him to heal himself almost immediately. After the training, both went back inside their respective house, Y/N being at Katsuki's. Bakugo went to his room where he saw his boyfriend working, wore a small smile and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Y/N heard the water running in the shower, yawned, rubbed his eyes and went to the bathroom too.

"Kat, can I join you?"

"Of course." Katsuki answered, Y/N undressed, stepped in the shower and hugged Bakugo from behind. "You seem so fucking tired."

"I am. Mathematics are so annoying to revise." Jigokurashi replied. Katsuki turned around, put his arms around the smaller's waist and held him tightly. "I needed your big pillow chest." Y/N sighed in contentment then felt Katsuki resting his chin on top of his head.

"Did, um, Spiky hair text you this week?" Bakugo asked out of nowhere.

"He did, yeah. Why?"

"He's been weird ever since Tuesday. He wanted to talk to me and seemed pretty serious about it but we didn't get the occasion to talk." Katsuki answered and thought about the said boy. "You said he was your friend, right?"

"Yep, him and Mina or Raccoon Eyes as you call her."

"M'kay. And... he was only your friend?"

"What do you mean? Wait, you think there was something between us?" Y/N retorted, Katsuki nodded, the former chuckled and put his arms around Bakugo's neck. "No, Eijiro and I were, are and will only be friends. And you, Katsuki Bakugo, are stuck with my beautiful self as your boyfriend." He uttered and they kissed. Not so long after, they got out of the shower and while Bakugo put his pjs on, Y/N put on some jeans and a sweater.

"Oh right, that's tonight that Endeavor is eating with you." Bakugo asserted and Y/N hummed.

"You're sure to don't want to join us?"

"I'm fucking sure, yeah."

"All right. Well, I'm leaving then. I have to help my mom cooking. See you later, Kat."

"Yeah, yeah, leave." The blond boy replied, Y/N chuckled, kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Love you." Jigokurashi said in undertone and went through a portal. Katsuki shook his head with a small smile then put his headphones on and worked on his homework.

In his house, Y/N immediately went to the kitchen, where he greeted his mother and father already cooking. He joined them in the task and took care of the dessert. His uncle helped him after coming back home from work while Cameron stayed at the Hero Public Safety Commission to take care of some administrative duties. Y/N's phone then rang, signaling a notification, the boy looked at his device and saw two texts, one from Eijiro and the second from Homura. He ignored his friend's message and opened his sister's one.

"We are on our way home 😬. The mood in the car is so tense even your knives couldn't cut it. Send freaking help 😭" Undead Queen sent to her brother and he grimaced.

"Homuhomu is on the way and apparently the atmosphere is tense." He said to his parents.

"That was to be expected. Natsuo and Endeavor don't get along. I hope that the night is going to be fine." Inuko replied. They finished to prepare the dinner table, the food and now all waited for Natsuo, Fuyumi, Homura and Endeavor. Naomasa heard a car pulling up in the driveway, he walked to the door and opened it.