I swallow, feeling my cheek warm up from the close proximity. My mouth runs dry as I take in his beauty. He's just so pretty.

"Sorry." I murmur, biting my bottom lip, and chewing on it slightly. I can tell Harry is worried which means he noticed that I got lost in my head. "What's um, what's going on?" I look in front of me, and see that Hunter and Felix are no longer sitting on the couch opposite to us.

"Hunter and Felix went to grab their equipment from Hunter's car and put it in mine so we can head out." Harry's brows furrow. "Do you want to go because I can cancel, and we can spend the day in my room, we can even watch some Audrey Hepburn movies."

A small smile creeps onto my face from the prospect that Harry remembers my favorite movies. I mean, we technically haven't been apart for that long, but I assumed that he would've forgotten about me all together after ignoring him for so long.

I shake my head, not being able to contain my grin. "No, I want you to spend time with them. Plus, I think it would be good for me to not be cooped up in a room all day."

Harry lifts a brow up at me. "You sure?" I nod my head in response. "It's okay if you're not ready to—"

I cut him off by leaning in and capturing his lips in a kiss. Harry let out a deep belly moan as he brought his hands up to cup my face. I tilt my head back, allowing him to deepen the kiss. I only let him kiss me for a few seconds before pulling his head back. Harry pants like he is out of breath. His mouth is hung open, and his eyes are glossed over with lust.

"God look at you baby, I got you worked up over one little kiss." I tease him. Harry whines and gently pushes my shoulder. He mumbles a quick shut up under his breath which makes me chuckle. "Seriously though Harry I'm good with going out. You need to stop stressing about it or else you're going to annoy me, and you don't want to do that, trust me." Harry eyebrows shoot up, but he doesn't say anything. He closes his mouth and nods his head.  "Good boy." I pat his cheek before standing up from the couch, and stretching my body out.

I won't lie, I'm terrified about becoming public with Harry. Not because I'm ashamed or want to keep him hidden, but because I know it's gonna cause stares, and talk, lots of talk.

I've never liked being the topic of conversation. The few times it has happened, the eyes that constantly burned into me were draining. It's like I could hear the thoughts and opinions of everyone just by a simple look and I hated it. I don't understand why people become so invested in someone else's life for the sole fact of drama.

Back then, the only times people would talk about me is if I did some shit that was out of pocket. I didn't do it often, but there have been times I've gone crazy. The good thing was that the talking usually died down within a few days and people moved on to the newest gossip spreading around. Harry however is a different story.

Everyone knows who Harry Styles is. How could you not. Harry was made into the topic of conversation the second he stepped foot into West Peaks. The extremely attractive foreign boy with a British accent was a celebrity in our small town. All the girls pined after him, guys always wanted to be on his good side, the townspeople loved how many trophies he helped bring home, and overall people were just enamored by him.

Hell, even I was. I never really cared to pay attention to people, but Harry was the one person in this world who could capture my attention without me even realizing it.

I just know the second Harry and I step into school, I'm going to have the biggest headache of my life, but that's not going to stop me from being with him in all the ways I want to.

The thought of walking up to him during passing periods, and talking to him makes my blood rush to my heart. Sitting and eating lunch with him like normal people instead of sneaking into one of our cars sounds like a dream. I'm sick of depriving myself of seconds that I could be with him. I'm not going to keep a roadblock up any longer. I want him, all of him, in every way possible.