30

HARRY P.O.V

I have never seen something more beautiful, more angelic, more heavenly in my entire life, than seeing Arlo Steele's perfect smile.

It is the most encapsulating works of art I have ever laid my eyes upon.

It's like the priceless, one of a kind Mona Lisa painting. It should be admired by all for just how delicate and mesmerizing it is.

It will leave you breathless like the most precious, and rare jem to exist on the planet.

God, and her laughter is the most infectious sound that the universe ever created.

I didn't expect today to turn out like this. The two of us laying on our backs, under the stars, staring into each other's eyes, as we simply smile at one another.

I never thought that I would see Arlo smile in my life, but it seems that time and time again, Arlo proves that all of my pre assumptions about her to be wrong.

Today was the most alive I've felt, and fun I've had in years. Spending the day showing her around shops, eating food, watching movies, and playing in a park is something I would take over partying, drinking, or any other meaningless thing that doesn't involve her.

How did I live so long without her in my life? I have no clue. Now, there is no way in hell I can go without being around her for at least half of my day.

I have a feeling deep inside that half a day isn't enough time for me. Fuck, at this point I need, and want her around all day everyday.

Sure, we've only spent one full day with each other, but I already know that I can't bear not spending time with her. Even before this weekend, when she would miss school, I would become upset because she wasn't around.

I hate how deep I'm already in with her. Fuck, a week ago she was spitting disgusting and vile words into my face. I should still dislike her. I should still feel a storm of anger when she's near. I should despise anything to do with her, but I don't.

It's the complete opposite, I like her in a way. I only feel giddy when she's near. I'm obsessed with anything and everything that has to do with her.

Fuck

When she's not trying to hide behind her wall, masking her true feelings, she's actually a really fucking cool person. She's a lot nicer than I would've thought. Sure she still scolds me, and whatnot, but it's always in a playful manner. I can tell that Arlo is secretly a softy who likes to go out and have fun, she just hasn't given it a chance. She hasn't found someone she's comfortable enough with to give a glimpse at who the real her is.

So why is she choosing me?

Honestly, I don't think she even knows who the real her is. But I like it, I like who she is under all the layers of protection she wears. I also really like how I can be the real me around her. I feel safe showing pieces of myself that I buried deep inside all those years ago.

She just so effortlessly brings out the light that I thought died inside. She allowed me to let it shine for the first time today, and it was the most wonderful feeling. The fact that not once did she judge me makes it all the better.

She would've loved her

I can't take my eyes off her wide smile that hasn't dropped for the past five minutes. The way her lips stretch to accommodate the size, the way her nose crinkles, the way her cheek puff up, and the way her eyes squint is...fuck I don't think there are words on this earth to describe just how incredible it is.