I nodded and looked back at Storm. I slowly picked up my ring. "Fine. I'll leave. But this isn't over," I reply, lowly. I grabbed my jacket and headed towards the door. Her guards watched as I did so. "We were just having sex and now you want me to leave," I mutter.

"Because you're tryna force a marriage on me," Storm replies, angrily. I didn't say anything. I just walked out the door. I shifted into a wolf and ran home.

I ignored Ethan's taunting as I walked into my room. I sat down on my bed and started thinking. How do I get Storm to see I'm the one for her? That nobody can love her like I can?

The only one standing in the way of you achieving your goal is Cain. Bailey isn't too much of a target because she and Storm don't have sex much.

Drew takes too much of Bailey's attention for her to crave Storm's affection. So really taking out Cain is really the only thing standing in your way.

And once I take him out, who's to say there isn't another guy waiting in line for his spot? Let's not forget Darrion is still around. Vinnie may be dead but Darrion is still here.

I closed my eyes and leaned back on my bed. I let out a deep breath. I suddenly felt lust in my chest. I opened my eyes. I know Storm isn't craving sex right now.

I JUST left her. It's not your she's craving. I growled. "Cyrus?" Someone says. I sat up and saw Lucille standing in the doorway. She walked over to me.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I ask, curiously.

"I was worried about you. You never came home last night," She notes. She sat down beside me. "You spent the night with Storm didn't you?" She says.

"Does it matter?" I ask, irritably.

"I heard about the emotional connection thing UniHybrids have. So is it true...can you feel what she feels?" She questions. I sighed and looked at her.

"Yes," I answer, truthfully. She looked down at her hands.

"Huh. What is she feeling right now?" She asks, curiously.

"Lust. But I don't think it's because of me. We just got into a fight," I reply.

"I think it's because of Cain. I saw her driving in his direction on the way here," She states. I gave her a look.

"You seem to be in the most convenient places when she's going to see Cain," I note. She laughed.

"So it seems. So what are you gonna do?" She asks. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"I don't know yet," I reply. She kissed my neck. I lightly pushed her away. I stood up and walked towards my balcony. I'm sorry Lucille. Just...no," I say.

She stared at me. I became lost in her eyes. "Cyrus...I know you want to," She says, seductively. I bit my lip. Well...one round won't hurt. You stupid bastard.

I walked over and kissed Lucille. She turned me around and pushed me down on the bed. She straddled my lap and flung her hair to one side.

I placed my hands on her waist. Then there was a knock on my door. "Lucille, get out here. Now!" GiGi yells. Lucille rolled her eyes.