Chapter 46: Wrong Target

Cyrus's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

I shook my knee fast as I waited patiently for Storm to come home. I was sitting in her room while she was out with Lorenzo, Brooklyn, Poppy, and Angel.

It took some doing but I managed to sneak into the house. I had to duck and dodge Lorenzo's security cameras and his guards. It was hard but I did it.

I smiled darkly as thoughts what I'm gonna do to Storm ran through my head. She slept with Cain after I didn't come back to the hotel room.

I stood up and began to set up my phone on Storm's bookcase then I sat down in her bed again. I heard the sound of a car door closing. I peered out the window.

I could see Storm, Lorenzo, Brooklyn, Poppy, and Angel walking up to the door. Poppy and Angel paused to talk to Lorenzo. They said something before disappearing. 

I heard the front door opening downstairs. I could see Storm and Brooklyn chattering as they made their way up the stairs. I quickly hid in Storm's closet.

I watched as Storm entered the room. "I'm telling you Brooklyn. I've never been a fan of pineapple on pizza," She says.

"Me neither. I don't see the hype," Brooklyn replies. She crossed her arms. "So what's going on with you and Cyrus?" She questions.

"I don't want to talk to him. He'd rather sleep with Lucille than come to talk to me, that's fine. I haven't slept with anyone in over two months and I was excited to be with him again after so long. And this is how he do me?" Storm says.

I rolled my eyes. "What happened?" Brooklyn questions.

"It was going good. Cyrus was flirting with me but I was nervous so I ran into the bathroom. But then I talked to Bailey and decided to try again. So I asked her to tell Cyrus to get a movie for us to watch. I was gonna make a move during the movie. I shaved. For. Cyrus. Not Cain. FOR CYRUS!! And he doesn't show. I guess Lucille matters more than his own mate," Storm rants.

"Cyrus must got you hooked," Brooklyn says, giggling.

Storm glared at her. "Get out," She demands. Brooklyn turned around and walked out. Storm sat down on her bed and pulled out her phone.

She had her back to me so I stepped out of the closet. I walked up behind her and covered her mouth. She tried to fight me so I grabbed her hair and pulled her head down so she could see it was me.

She stared in horror at me. "Hey Teddy Bear," I say. She was about to stand up but I pulled out my gun and aimed it at her head. "Sit back down!" I demand.

She put her hands up. "Cyrus....," She says, softly. I ran my fingers through her hair. I stroked her hair and gripped a large chunk of it.

"Storm....why did you fuck Cain?" He asks. I leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips. I could hear her heart pounding in her chest. When she didn't respond, I pulled on her hair. "Answer me Teddy Bear," I say.

"I-I don't know," She says. I nodded. I cocked my gun. "Because!" She cries. She put her hands up.

"Keep your voice down baby. Lorenzo and Brooklyn are inside the house," I say, calmly. I stroked her cheek  before moving my hand to the back of her neck. I crouched down in front of her. "Why'd you fuck Cain?" I question.