Chapter 52: On The Move Part Two

Cyrus's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

"Cyrus, what do you think about this one?" Lucille asks. I looked at the dress and shrugged. "Do you think it's too sheer?" She asks.

"I don't know and to be honest, I don't care," I reply, irritably. Brooklyn muttered something.

"Say what Brooklyn?" Lucille says.

"I said you act like he gon care what you look like. Bitch, you not Storm. He don't give a fuck what you wear. He's gonna propose to you anytime soon," Brooklyn says, harshly.

"Lorenzo!" Lucille whines.

"Brooklyn, be nice," Lorenzo says, without looking up from his phone. Drew and Bailey walked up to us.

"Any luck?" I ask.

"Nope. I ran around all area all night long. My Dads talked to Poppy. They're trying to find a replacement for me," Bailey says.

"What's up?" Brooklyn.

"My knee is acting up again. I'm supposed to race against neon mutant but my knee won't let me. My Dads are really pushing me to get surgery but I'm scared I won't be able to run like I used to," Bailey says.

"You be able to," Drew says.

"I'm still scared to get surgery done on my knee," Bailey says.

"I bet if Storm told you to get it, you'd do it," Lucille mutters. Bailey smacked her then stormed off. Brooklyn bursted out laughing.

"Bailey!" Drew yells. He ran after her. I shook my head. Ever since Brooklyn came home screaming that Vinnie kidnapped Storm, we've all been on edge.

We searched all of Lucky Springs for them. No one has either of them. We even checked Silver Essence. No sign of them. Brooklyn decided to call Cain and Marcelo.

As much as I was against that, I had no choice. But they haven't seen them either. Marcelo hasn't spoken to Vinnie since he kidnapped Storm.

In fact, Vinnie gave away Silver Essence. He signed over all his rights to Marcelo. After that, no words from him. I tried calling and texting Storm but nothing.

We haven't heard from her or Vinnie in over a year. No one has seen either of them. We even asked Vinnie's henchmen. They said Vinnie just told them to crash into Brooklyn and kidnap Storm.

We executed them of course. Some assassins stayed loyal with Vinnie, despite all the shit he's done. I closed my eyes. I'd give anything to have her back.

Lorenzo and Poppy were pissed off at Brooklyn for leaving the house when they told her not to. Brooklyn accepted her punishment. She just wanted Storm back.

We all did. We searched all of Ireland for them. No one has seen them. We went went Verona Ora but no one has seen them. We searched Italy but we found nothing.

We were at a dead end. I was lost without Storm. I dated Lucille to distract me from Storm's absence but it didn't help at all. Storm's emotional connection filled me every day.

One day, I felt nothing but pain all day. I can only imagine what Vinnie was doing to her. She was stressed out and hurt for weeks til nothing. I thought she died.