Chapter 15: Party

Storm's POV:
⚠️18+ In This Chapter⚠️

I looked down at my hands and smiled as I lit my hands on fire. I grinned happily. These powers are amazing!! I know right!? You're unstoppable!

Looks like my life is finally turning around. Being a UniHybrid is awesome!! Is this MY blessing? I turned on the shower & grinned the entire time as I got ready for class.

I walked down the halls with a bright grin on my face. "Oooh you're smiling awfully hard, Storm." Lucille says, as she walked up to me.

I flashed a bright grin. "I am. I am so happy," I say.

"May I ask why?" She asks, curiously. I opened my mouth to speak but Bailey quickly pulled me away.

"I need to steal her right quick Lucille," She says.

"What's up?" I ask, as soon as we were out of earshot.

"Storm, you know you can't tell anyone about being a UniHybrid. If anyone finds out about this, you'll be an outcast. You already know I'm a little jealous of you being a UniHybrid. Imagine how everyone else will feel. You'll be an outcast to your own species," She explains.

She's right. Keep this under wraps. I went back over to Lucille. "Sorry about that Lucille. I'm just so happy I get to spend another day here at United Academy," I say.

She scoffed. "I know you're lying. If you don't want to tell me, that's fine. Plus, you can be happy. You got in trouble with Principal Garcia AND you have a fifteen page essay to write," She says.

"Shit!! I forgot about that!!" I say. I took off running. Bailey chased after me. We ran into our classroom and sat at the back.

I pulled out my notebook & stared at it. "What?" Bailey asks.

"Do I have to write it or can I type it on a computer?" I ask, curiously.

"Doesn't matter. As long as it gets done," She says. I nodded. The school day was pretty long and boring. That was until I saw Cyrus. I was walking to the computer lab to start on my essay.

I entered the computer lab to see him getting head from Lucille. I stared in disbelief. I had no idea they were together. I mean I saw her giving him head but I didn't know they were dating.

Storm!! That's our mate!! And?! I don't care Riley. I don't believe in that wolf mates shit. I can date whoever I want. I slowly backed out of the room but I couldn't take my eyes off of the scene in front of me.

"Storm?" Someone says. I turned my head to see Cain.

"Oh hey Cain," I say, breathlessly.

"You okay?" He asks. He tried to walk around me but I blocked him.

"Yeah yeah. I'm fine. Listen, I'm really sorry for what happened a week ago. I honestly didn't mean to attack that girl. Don't ask me why I did it because I honestly don't know," I say.

"It's cool. But I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." He says. He tried to walk around me again but I stopped him.

"I know! But....I have something to ask you," I say.

He stared at me. "Well ask me in the computer lab. I need to go send my PowerPoint to my teacher," He says. Then he walked around me and into the door.

He froze. Damn it. I stood beside him. He stared at Cyrus and Lucille. I'm actually surprised neither of them noticed us. Cain turned around & stormed off.