Chapter 47: Devastated

Storm's POV:

I stared into outer space, not really focusing on anything. I felt so numb. She's gone...Brooklyn is gone. *Whimper* "Storm, please eat something," Mom says.

She held the fork to my face and I turned away. "Mom, for the last time, I'm not hungry," I say, my voice hoarse.

"Storm, you're never hungry," She says. I looked at her. She had sadness in her eyes too. "Please Storm. Eat something," She says, her voice cracking.

I shook my head. "Storm please baby." Dad says, walking up to me. I shook my head again. We haven't been the same since Brooklyn died.

We were devastated. She was murdered by Lucille's sister, Hannah. So I killed Hannah. Ever since then, me and Lucille haven't been speaking to each other.

Every time we saw each other, it's death glares. Our friends can see the tension but none are willing to comment on it.

Not even Bailey and she loves to push the boundaries.  "Storm, please eat something. You haven't ate all day," Dad says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I reluctantly took a bite of my pork chop. I chewed slowly then swallowed. But I didn't want anymore. I stood up and walked out the door.

I went upstairs to Brooklyn's room. I looked around at all her clothes, her trophies, her pictures. I picked up one. She printed this off Instagram. I stared at it.

She was smiling at the while wearing a sparkly black dress with a bright red sash on her shoulder. My eyes welled up. I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around to see Bailey. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. I ran over and hugged Bailey. "She's gone Bailey!" I cry. I broke down sobbing in her arms again.

I've been doing that for days. It just wasn't the same without my sister here with me. Bailey let me soak her shirt with my tears. I eventually cried myself to sleep again.

I woke up in my bedroom. I looked around and called out for Bailey. I stood up and looked around for her. I sighed and reached for my phone.

I saw many missed calls and texts from Cyrus, Drew, GiGi, and Cain. I put my phone down. I didn't want to be bothered. I laid back down and covered my head.

I tried to fall asleep again but I couldn't. I decided to just go out. I grabbed my phone and headed out. I decided to walk to Lucky Springs.

I needed some time to clear my head. I passed a man who catcalled me. "Hey lil mama. Where you headed to?" He asks.

"Death," I reply. That seemed to shut him up. I kept walking til I found Silver Essence. I looked up at the building. I debated whether or not to go in.

I took a step towards the building and heard my name being called. "Storm!" Someone calls. I looked around and saw Cain. He ran up to me. "What are you doing here?! You know you can't be here! Vinnie will...what's wrong?" He asks.

I stared at him with dull eyes. He hugged me. "I miss her so much, Cain," I say, softly.

"I know," He says. He pulled me over into his car. He drove off down the road. "What were you doing there?" He questions.