Chapter 33: Powerless

Beginne am Anfang

Then he hung up walked back into the room. "Everything good all Dad?" I ask, looking at him. He nodded.

"Yep. Just Marcelo," He lies. Cain looked at him.

"What did my Dad want?" Cain asks. Cyrus muttered something. Cain glared at him before standing up. I quickly fell to the ground and banged my head on the table.

"OWW!!" I cry. Everyone all looked at me.

"You okay Storm?!" GiGi cries.

"Stupid fucking chair!" I yell, as I kicked the chair. Really? A chair? I didn't know what else to do!Drew helped me up. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just hit my head," I say.

"Your head is already turning red," Lucille notes.

"Should we just go and finish this later?" Dad asks.

"No! I wanna spend time with Bailey," I whine. She stared at me. I gave her a look. She walked over me.

"Yeah Lorenzo. It's been a while since me and Storm really got to hang out ," She says.

"Bailey, you know you can to come to the house anytime you want," Dad says.

"I know but Storm rarely has any freedom left," Bailey notes.

"That wouldn't be the case if two people could learn to control themselves around her." Dad says, glaring at Cain and Cyrus. Neither of them moved. Cyrus tilted his head.

"Lorenzo, I'm not the one who's spending the most time with your daughter anymore. After all, I can't make her cum right," Cyrus states.

Petty ass bitch. Shut up, you love it. "Cyrus, not now please," I say, softly. He looked at me.

"Storm, I didn't come here to argue. I came here to finish the project. We're almost done anyway so let's just continue to work in silence," He replies.

"That's the most mature thing you've ever said," Cain notes. Cyrus got in his face so I moved in between them.

"Please don't," I say. Dad pulled me away from them. "Dad no! I don't want them to fight!" I cry. I looked at Cain and Cyrus as they glared at each other.

Drew pulled Cyrus back. "Don't do this Cyrus. Like you said, we came here to work, not fight. Let's get this done and go home," He says. Cyrus glared at Cain before turning away.

"Pussy ass bitch," Cain says. Cyrus turned around and punched him. I ran over and pushed Cain back against the wall. Drew quickly pulled Cyrus back.

Then someone cleared their throat. We turned around to see Principal Garcia with Marcelo standing beside her. She approached us slowly.

"You two still can't control yourselves," She says, glaring at Cain.

"Cyrus started it!" He yells.

"I did not!" Cyrus yells.

"BOTH OF YOU GET THE FUCK OUT!!" Dad demands. Everyone all looked at him. Cyrus gathered his stuff and walked out.

Cain grabbed his stuff and went out the other way. Marcelo looked at my Dad. He stared at him with a gleaming look in his eyes. I shook my head and ran out the door.