Chapter 32: Unhappy

Comincia dall'inizio

Storm and Brooklyn stood beside him. "Cyrus, why don't you just leave?" Storm says.

"Can I talk to you right quick?" I ask.

"No!" She says.

"Storm—" I paused when Marcelo and Cain appeared. "Is he bothering you Storm?" Cain asks, staring at me.

"Nope. He was just leaving, right Cyrus?" She says.

"Let's go Cyrus. They're not worth it," Mom says. She glared at Marcelo and Cain before pushing me out the door. Drew followed behind us.

"Fuck!" I yell, before punching a streetlight. The wood bent and cracked. It fell into the street and landed on a car. Drew quickly grabbed me & pulled me away.

We hopped in my car and sped off back home. Mom looked at me as we entered the house. "What were you thinking?" She asks.

"I was thinking I'd walk in and save my Mom from Lorenzo and Jasmine," I reply.

"I didn't need saving. Trust me, if either of them tried anything..." She says. She turned around to see Marcelo and Cain walk in.

"Get the fuck out!" I demand.

"Cyrus! Only I get to yell. Get the fuck out!" Mom says.

"What were you thinking Cyrus? You almost ruined everything!!" Marcelo says.

"What, you're working with Lorenzo to take him out? Just do it and give Storm up to Vinnie already!" I yell.

"We're not doing that. Lorenzo is a back pocket idea in case Vinnie does something crazy," Marcelo replies.

"Oh so him poisoning me wasn't crazy?" Drew states.

"You know what I meant Drew," Marcelo notes. I looked at Cain. He was staring at me.

"The hell you looking at?" I say.

"That's enough Cyrus!! What's wrong with you?! You all of a sudden have an attitude with everyone around you!!" Drew yells.

I went over to the wall and leaned against it. Mom came over and stood beside me. "I'm so stressed out. With Drew dying; Vinnie kidnapping and raping Storm; and to find out Storm's Dad prefers Cain over me!!" I scream.

"Cyrus!" Mom calls. Her voice began to fade. Everything began to fade away. Everything around started spinning. There were spots in my vision.

I blacked out. I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes. I felt sticky tape on my face. I reached up to tear it off. "No Cyrus!" Someone says.

I looked over to see a blurry figure. I blinked rapidly until my vision cleared. It was Lucille. She waved at me. "Lucille? Ugh, my head. Is this tape?" I mutter.

I looked around and saw that I was in the hospital. Lucille came over and sat down beside me. "I made your favorite sweets: brownies," She says.

I stared at them. "No thanks," I say. She frowned.

"Cyrus, you have to eat something. You barely ate anything the last four days," She says.