Chapter 32: Unhappy

Start from the beginning

"Look lady—" Lorenzo cut me off.

"Her name is Jasmine," He says. I didn't look at him.

"JASMINE!!" I yell. That grabbed the whole restaurant's attention. "If you want Nyla, you can have her. That means my job is done. I don't know why you're being so hostile towards me," I say.

"I'm being hostile because a strange boy I never met is with my deceased best friend's daughter. You could be a rapist for all I know." She says, holding Nyla tighter.

"But I'm not," I reply.

"How do I know that?" She says.

"Look you dumb bitch, calm yo fucking nerves and watch how the fuck you talking to me. I'm not a goddamn rapist and I was given orders to take care of her," I rant.

"Cyrus!!" Storm cries. I brushed past them and stormed out the door. I got in my car and sped off back home. I slammed the door shut.

"Don't slam shit else in my house Cyrus!!" Mom yells. She glared at me before looking around. "Where's Nyla?" She asks.

"Some bitch said she was a friend of her parents and wanted her," I reply.

"And you believed her?!" She says.

"Mom, if you want her back, go get her at Dairy Queen," I say. I went upstairs to my room and closed the door. I laid down on my bed & covered my head with the covers. Then my phone rung. I rolled my eyes before answering it. "What?" I growl.

"You are such an asshole," Storm says.

"Wow, congratulations Storm. You really told me something I already knew," I say, sarcastically.

"You know Jasmine is upset and now my Dad definitely doesn't me anywhere near you. You do know he likes Cain more than you right?" She states.

"Wow. So your Dad sees more of a future son in law in Cain than in me. Tell me something I don't know," I say, irritably.

"Well, with the way you're acting, I don't question his judgement." She retorts, before hanging up. I threw my phone across the room and screamed into my pillow.

"She's not wrong ya know." Drew says, entering the room. He went over and picked up my phone.

"Who side you're on?" I ask, irritably.

"No one's. But she's not wrong. How you're acting....it's no wonder why Lorenzo trusts Cain to be around Storm more than you," He says.

I glared at him. "Come on," I say. We headed out the door and hopped in my car. I sped off towards town. I pulled up to a Dairy Queen.

Mom and Nyla were still here. So was Lorenzo, Storm and them. Drew and I walked inside. Jasmine turned around and glared at me.

She crossed her arms as I approached her. "What do you want?" She ask, angrily.

"My mother, not you." I reply, walking past her.

"You are a disrespectful little bitch," She says. I turned around and glared at her. She quickly backed up. Lorenzo stepped in front of her.