PART 25 (END)

FELIX:(awake) hey hyung i dont remember what happened to me.

JISUNG:(smiles) felix, what do you think about chan.

FELIX:(blushed cheeks and high pitch voice) w-what about him

JISUNG: do you like him. remember im your brother who helps you the most in your troubles so you can rely on me.

FELIX:(looks down) well yeah. i do ig.

JISUNG: what do you think i always treated you like.

FELIX: your child. instead of brother you were more like a dad.

JISUNG: so can this dad finally let go of this son. i mean can you now make your own decisions and grown enough that you can handle tough situations yourself. not saying that i wont have your back.

FELIX: i understand. everyone is too young rn. you have to take care of lily and sullyoon plus your married life is a mess which you want to fix asap and also the new truth you got to know about minho hyung. must be alot to handle. i will be a more mature boy now hyung and will help you in things i promise i can handle any difficult situations since you are also doing that from a long time.(sparks of passion orignate in lixie's eyes)

JISUNG:(smiles) so you are mature now arent you

FELIX:(smiles like sunshine) yes

JISUNG:(smiles) then, let go of the painful past and start a new chapter of life, with chan, make a family dear

FELIX:(confused) what do you mean i dont understand.

JISUNG: felix, we all brothers are omegas. we have been blessed by the god with the biggest power of bearing a child and you are bearing the first plant of this family which is made by the love of you and chan. congratulations dear.

FELIX:(tears of happiness) i can b-bear a ch-child and i-its chan?

JISUNG: yeah.

FELIX: but hyung will chan-

CHAN:(suddenly enters) ofcourse i accept this child. this is my responsiblity along with you felix and i will make sure that i will always give you both ghe happiest life ever.(smiles)

FELIX: (SMILES AND CRIES) OMG CHANIEE.

JISUNG:(HANDS THEM BOTH STETHESCOPE) here take it. listen to the heartbeat of your child.

(felix and chan get more emotional as they hear their child's heartbeat while jisung leaves room to give them privacy and then they both share a kiss full of love no lust)

CHAN: hey felix, (takes out a ring) will you marry me.

FELIX:(SURPRISED) omg yes.

------------------------------------------------------------

10 hours later

(JISUNG KNOCKS ON DOOR)

MINHO: come in....

JISUNG:(peeks in tinily) hi

MINHO:(smile) oh jisung come in

JISUNG: it was so wrong of me to accuse you without even listening to your part of story. im so sorry (starts crying)

MINHO: its ok dear. everything is well that ends well.

JISUNG: and i have some good news to share too.

MINHO: wow you even found out some good news amidst the chaos. care to share.

JISUNG: after knowing about the omegaverse thing we eventually found out that all my brothers are omegas too and that lixie is pregnant with chan's child and soon they are gonna marry.

MINHO: wow that's actually a great news. im so happy for them but wait does that mean

JISUNG:(flushed) yes we can have our own children.

MINHO: omg sungie im so happy (tightly hugs jisung) (inhales) shit, why you here jisung

JISUNG: chan told me your rut lasts 10 hours.

MINHO: sometimes its for 15 hours also babe. you entered at the wrong time.

JISUNG: W-WHAT DO

(suddenly minho pins down jisung on the bed while hovering over him and the room is filled with aggresive pheromones which make jisung on the verge of crying)

JISUNG: m-minho n-no

MINHO: why are you scared omega (eyes turn red) when you havent even done it ever. the idea of making you the mom of my pups seem so good.

JISUNG: im not r-ready

MINHO: then lets prepare you.

(minho suddenly releases calming pheromones around the room after smelling which the tense body of jisung calms down and minho starts to gently kiss jisung which was the best he was trying to hold himself back)

(then after that jisung unknowingly releases lavender pheromones after smelling which minho starts to leave wet kisses on jisung's neck while jisung tightly grips minho's hair and moves his neck to give him more acess while being a moaning mess himself)

MINHO: can i?

JISUNG: okay i trust you but will it hurt?

MINHO: a little.

(jisung tightly holds the blanket and shuts his eyes close in blush when he sees minho removing his shirt)

MINHO: hey dont close your eyes, look at me. this is our moment.

JISUNG: no i cant.

(but minho eventually removes jisungs hand from his eyes and makes him look)

MINHO: listen, i love you han jisung from all my heart and will continue to love you all my life.

JISUNG: i love you too minho. will always do.

(and then their lips interlock when both of them were making love with each other in that euphoric state only one sentence came in jisung's mind)

"and it all started when i was forcefully MARRIED TO THE MAFIA"

END.........

------------------------------------------------------------

yall first a moment of silence for moonbin

finally my debut as a author is finished and actually it is my first time reading a story that ends with smut lmao. so i feel kind of sad since seeing every notification made me so happy ig im gonna miss yall alot but this def aint the ending of our journey. i may try to comeback this year which is hard since my exams are gonna start once again and this year is really important for me. lemme break it to you, i am a very studious and intelligent person and studied all my life for my dream and all of it depends on this year so i def gotta focus but yea even if it takes 2024 25 or so on i will def return. so here is a lyric sang by hyunmin in secret secret and that is my message for yall since im an emotional person

Let me go with a smile
Everything until the end of our fingertips

i know im dramatic asf bye yall take care and thanks for reading till here. ily<3333333