PART 6 🔞

(GUN SHOOTING ROOM) [18+]

FELIX: hey, you called me here?

CHAN: is this the way you talk to your boss.

FELIX: yea f off just tell what happened .

CHAN:(POINTS GUN IN HIS DIRECTION)

FELIX:(SCARED CAT) HEY, NO, START TO TAKE A JOKE WILL YOU PLEASE HEY NO.

(SHOOTS)

FELIX:(SCREAMS) NOOOOOOOOO, WAIT WHAT

CHAN: learn how to speak girlie this time the wasnt loaded next time it will be.

FELIX: ayy im not a girl.

CHAN: well you look like one.

FELIX:(stupid) with that logic you also look like dad of some children doesnt mean i can call you a daddy-(shuts his mouth with eyes wide open as he realizes what he said)

CHAN:(creepy smile) why, you want to call me that(closes the distance between them)

FELIX:WHAT NO.

CHAN: (HOLDS HIM BY HIS WAIST AND PULLS HIM CLOSER) dont you?

FELIX: hey i have a white belt in taekwondo.

CHAN: OH REALLY, I HAVE A BLACK BELT.

FELIX:(shocked kitten face) what(falls on ground)

(chan also falls on him)

(now they both are in sitting position on the ground with chan willingly rubbing his knee against felix's cock)

FELIX:(slowly levitating) ugh mmm what the hell, stop, what are you doing.(moans)

CHAN:(SEES A BED IN THE SHOOTING ROOM WHICH IS FOR SOMEONE TIRED WHILE PRACTICING) LETS GO

(CHAN HOLDS FELIX IN HIS ARMS AND LOCKS THE DOOR AND THROWS HIM ON THE BED)

FELIX: OUCH.

CHAN:(STARTS REMOVING HIS CLOTHES) REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES

FELIX:(BLUSH) WHAT NO.

CHAN:OK FINE (REMOVES HIS SHIRT AND THEN PULLS FELIX CLOSER AND RIPS APART HIS PANTS REVEALING HIS COCK FULLY ERECT POPPING OUT OF HIS BRIEFS)

FELIX: HEY DONT.

CHAN: (strokes felix's cherry) really?

FELIX:(gives in) ok but just handjob.

CHAN: THEN REPEAT, please(strokes felix's cock)

FELIX:(MOANS) arghhh please

CHAN: HELP ME(ANOTHER STROKE)

FELIX: (MOANS LOUDER) H-HELP M-ME.

CHAN: DADDY(STOKES HARDER)

FELIX:(MOANS) N-NO.

CHAN: SAY DADDY (STOKES THE HARDEST)

FELIX: arghhhh daddy daddy .please help me daddy.

CHAN:(LAUGHS CREEPILY) yea that, i like it.(removes his pant and reveals his 1 ft long cock which makes felix shy and then he removes felix's boxer revealing his cute red-pinkish buddy)

(chan puts both of them together and starts strocking them very hard, to felix it felt bad yet good, chan hand was moving so swift fast and smoth which made felix bounce on the bed. not to forget his warm and big hand, which made felix see heaven, he forgot everything in that moment, he wanted to slow down but the situation was not in his hands, and the hand kept going faster and faster which made felix feel helpless and the room was full of sinful moans and grunts. felix had never jerked off so this feeling was very new to him and his sinful moans and red blush made chan's cock bigger and bigger which resulted in more fast movement. felix couldnt hold it in so he hugged chan but it didnt help coz the hand was moving so fast that he felt like his adrenaline will burst any time and when he couldnt hold back he told chan that he is cumming but that resulting in chan moving his hands faster as he thought he would slow down. not to mention the hot guy in front of him which made felix wanting for more but then they both finally came together.)

FELIX:(PANTING) DAMN.

CHAN: HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?

FELIX: WHAT

CHAN: go and bring me water.

FELIX: u serious?

CHAN: dont forget you are literally my servant, go at the count of 15. if you love your life.

FELIX: (SHOCKED) WHAT?

CHAN: 14....13

(felix starts wearing his clothes very swiftly)

CHAN: 3....2

FELIX:(LEAVES) FUCK YOU.

CHAN: (LAUGHS)

------------------------------------------------------------

A LITTLE CHANLIX PART FOR YALL.