PART 17

HAN: NOOOOO[runs in front of the pd and takes the shot on exactly]

BANG PD: no son!

HAN:(grunts) aaah

(everyone was too shocked with what has happened. the bullet hit han on the left side of his chest)

JEONGIN:(PANIC) SHIT ITS THE HEART.

(everyone looks towards jeongin since he was always interested in biology)

MINHO: YOU MOTHERF*CKER

(minho was about to shoot him but seea his hubs falling and so he catches him in a dramatic clichè way.)

MINHO: KILL THEM.

(BANG CHAN AND HAEWON ALONG WITH OTHER BODYGAURDS START SHOOTING BUT THEY ALREADY FORMED A CIRCLE AROUND THE THREE SIBLINGS HYUNJIN HARUTO AND JINNI WHILE MINHO, BANG PD AND LILY TRY THEIR BEST TO KEEP HAN AWAKE BUT THEN HYUNJIN GLANCES AT JEONGIN AND SAYS)

HYUNJIN: I WILL NOT FORGET THE INSULTS YOU THREW TODAY AND WILL COME AGAIN FOR YOUR BROTHER, YOU AND YOUR SISTER(POINTS AT SULLYOON)

JEONGIN: TRY ME!

(HWANGS LEAVE)

HAN:(tears fall) all i wanted was just that my husband loves me, but ig im just too unlucky. (closes eyes)

(everyone screams and call ambulance but jisung shows no sign of life)

------------------------------------------------------------

DOCTOR YEONJUN: mr lee there is nothing to worry about. your husband is perfectly fine now and ready to be discharged but there is one little issue.

MINHO:(COLD) WHAT IS IT?

DOCTOR YEONJUN: it looks like he went thru something really mentally disturbing thing before facing the bullet and because of getting hit with the bullet it made his trauma more bigger and this kind of thing can only be cured by being very careful around the patient and also listening to them.
basically from what i heard uhmmm..

MINHO: TELL ME

DOCTOR YEONJUN: mr han said that he found his husband cheating on him and then he started throwing stuff here and there while crying and blaming himself for not being a good husband. you should take care of him better for fast recovery.

MINHO: ok doc.

YEONJUN:(pats minho's shoulder) see you around buddy.

[yeonjun leaves (nauuuuuuur)]

MINHO: lets go in.

CHAN:(nervous) you sure? i mean will he want to see you right now.

MINHO: yea you are right.

CHAN: how about you go home and honestly tell everyone about what happened.

MINHO:(REGRET) OKAY

(MINHO LEAVES)

(CHAN ENTERS HAN'S ROOM)

HAN:(CUTE PUFFY CHEEK AND EYES FULL OF TEARS) CHANNIE YOU ARE HERE. I MISS YOU.

CHAN:(FAKE AMILE) YOU DID?

HAN:(SAD) YES, I FEEL LIKE (PICKS UP A GLASS PIECE AND STARTS CRYING) NOT LIVING ANYMORE!!

CHAN:(shocked) what no leave it.(snatches away the piece)

HAN:(CRYING LOUDLY) CHAN MY HUSBAND DOESNT LOVE ME! I FEEL USELESS, DISGUSTED, TRASH AND NOTHING LESS. GIVE IT BACK I WANNA DIE. I HATE EVRYONE I HATE HIM, I HATE KIM, I HATE YOU, I HATE MYSELF I HATE EVERYONE. I WANNA DIE(STARTS SLAPPING HIMSELF)

CHAN: WAIT NO.(ANGRY) STOP I SAID.

HAN:(STOPS) BUT

CHAN:(ANGRY) NO IFS AND BUTS, ITS FINE YOU HATE HIM, ME OR YOURSELF AND THATS WHY YOU WANNA DIE. BUT WHAT ABOUT OTHERS, YOU DONT HATE SULLYOON, JUNKYU AND JEONGIN DO YOU?

HAN:(THINKS AND SAYS WITH A BABY VOICE) no

CHAN: what about lily, shes gonna start a new period of life with her first ever relationship, do you think she will be able to have the flavour of 1st love if her brother is dead?

HAN: NO

CHAN: then what about seungmin and felix. felix, he needs you

HAN: yea yea lixxie, chan take me to lixxie please.

------------------------------------------------------------

CHAN IS THE BEST BRO!!!!!!!!!!

DID YALL LISTEN TO YOUNG DUMB STUPID AND LOVE ME LIKE THIS?

ALSO JINNI OPENED HER INSTA YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

OPINIONS ON THIS CHAPTER?

also i cancelled those 2 characters since i didnt knew what to do with them i am already having crisis planting a story for harukyu and jinyoon lol