PART 11

end of flashback

HAN: by the way lily i called you here to help me with cake and donut. i have done everything except icing. and looks like we dont have the chocolate icing and i have to make it only, so please help.

LILY:(STILL IN PAIN BUT CHEERFUL) OK LETS GO THEN.

(and i hate writing the process coz this is a fanfic not a cooking show so time skip powered by my bored ass)

SEUNGMIN:(RED CHEEKS AND HOT BODY TEMPERATURE) hey im back.

LILY:(SMILE) JUST IN TIME.

HAN:(WORRIED) WAIT WHY ARE YOUR CHEEKS RED.

LILY:(checks min) and your temperature is high too

SEUNGMIN:(looking everywhere except their eyes) oh thats because i was in a place with heater.

HAN: OK, well i have finally made the cake, lets go and win minho

LILY:(enthusiastic) yess

-----------------------------------------------------------                
        GUNS AND WEAPONS ROOM
MINHO: haewon, correct your adjustments. the should be more in the left.

HAEWON: okay brother,(shoots)

CHANGBIN: and a perfect score(claps)

HAEWON: c'mon oppa its not that hard stop clapping

MINHO: no, never be too proud of your skills and always learn, plus accept in someone appreciates

HAEWON:(sulky) okayyy...

CHANGBIN: see told ya (claps more like a fool)

MINHO: and you, never overappreciate someone, dont make them feel like cloud nine.

CHANGBIN:(sulky face 2.0) OKAY

HAEWON:(laughs) see see you look like a cute animal

CHANGBIN:(happy) which one

HAEWON: PIG

CHANGBIN:(ANGRY) HEY

HAEWON:(laughs) that that i like that

(han, seungmin and lily enter the room)

HAN:(BRIGHT SMILE) hey minho

(everyone look towards the back and lily and haewon and seungmin and changbin dont look in eyes of each other)

MINHO:(COLD) WHAT

(CHILLS SENT DOWN HAN'S SPINE)

HAN: U- UMM i made these chocolate donuts and cake for you. just like your mom.

(minho glares him angrily like han was about to get burn due to his gaze)

HAN: U M. haewon and changbin i also made some for you both

HAEWON:(smile) omg yes, i would love to try.

(han was going towards haewon but is stopped by minho)

MINHO: where do you think you are going. get the fuck out of here.

HAN: but

MINHO: i said get out (throws the tray from han's hand)

(everyone even changbin's eyes wide open since everyone in the house knew that han had been making it since morning despite being mistreated a lot by minho)

HAEWON:(SHOCKED) BRO-

MINHO:(SMIRK) oh so you wont go.(cold deep voice) then see the destruction

(minho slowly steps on each and every donut in front of han and destroy them along with the cake and han falls on his knees with tears running down his eyes)

MINHO: NOW DONT BE A CRYING BITCH HERE. haewon take him out or else i will drag him with hair.

HAEWON: WHAT NO (RUNS TOWARDS HAN) han ik what brother did was not right at all but right now the time and situation is against us lets go. lily and seungmin help me.

(and then they take him out)

------------------------------------------------------------
just 3 to 4 more chapters and then  our main couple will be lovey lovey lovey dovey dovey dovey.
also we have changmin in next part plus i will try to add chanlix coz they have a smut incoming . see ya