PART 2

MAFIA HEADQUATERS

JEONGIN: junkyu is your location the same as me.

JUNKYU:(SMIRKS) yea. its the same.

JEONGIN: (SMIRKS) GOT 'EM.

BANG PD: THANK YOU CHILDREN, I PROMISE I WONT ASK FOR A FAVOUR AGAIN.

jeongin: its ok dad.

junkyu: yea we can help sometimes.

bang chan:(smiles) very good.

changbin:(amazed) woah.....in and kyu how did you do it. so cool. (imitates them working on the pc)

(both jeongin and junkyu laugh sarcastically)

changbin:(angry pout) hey, why are you guys laughing sarcastically.

HAEWON:(SMILES) coz you are so cute oppa.

MINHO: guys time to get serious, our father has been trying to find him for 20 years. lets hunt down all of them.

EVERYONE: OK, LETS GO.

------------------------------------------------------------

FELIX: (in his cabinet writing down ideas) ughh i think xdinary guys need to have a horror and creepy concept coz-

SECURITY GUARD: SIR, I GUESS THERE IS A LITTLE COMMOTION OUTSIDE.you keep on working.

FELIX:(IRRITATED) ok no need to tell me just go. ugh, so where was i damn i need to concentrate.

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE

MAFIA MAN: SIR THE 1ST TARGET IS THERE IN THE CABIN WITH BLONDE HAIR.

BANG CHAN: OK BUT LETS GET THESE MEN FIRST.

(GUNSHOT)
(GUNSHOT)
(GUNSHOT)

MAFIA MAN: SIR ALL 3 GUARDS DEAD.

BANG CHAN: WOW, blondie is so unbothered even after the noise he is still working. i like that kind of workaholic people. lets surprise him.

FELIX:(looking down at the documents) ughhh what is the commotion why is there so much noise.

CHAN: hands up blondie.

FELIX:(STILL LOOKING DOWN) shut up. first give me idea that dark concept is better or bright.

CHAN:(angry and cold) do i look that free to you(goes to him pins him down on his chair sits on him and gunpoints his head) now tell me. will you move your hands up or not.

FELIX: (GULPS WITH PUPPY EYES) WHO ARE YOU(VOICE BREAKS)

CHAN: (COLD) DEVIL! THE DEVIL WHO CAME TO PUNISH YOU. PEOPLE ALSO CALL ME DADDY.(GRABS HIS HAIR) NOW COME WITH ME GIRLIE.
(STARTS PULLING HIM WITH HIS HAIR)

FELIX:(CRYS) ouch stop leave me.

CHAN: stop crying baby girl, this aint even 1% of what your dad did to my dad.

------------------------------------------------------------

seungmin:(on a call) wait sir, imma sell the song for 55% profit for every month so lets make it final. ok thank you.(call cuts) ugh what a pain in ass. convincing these people is a mission in itself. whats the noise btw?

CHANGBIN:(comes in breaking four glass doors) hands in the air.

SEUNGMIN: WOAH WOAH WOAH. may i know whats happening here.

CHANGBIN:(ANGRY) I SAID FUCKING HANDS IN AIR.

SEUNGMIN:(PANIC) OK TELL ME 1500000×4

CHANGBIN:(DUMB MODE ON) WHAT? (THINKS) thats a big number. wait, dont try to fool me.

SEUNGMIN: no thats the price of the glass you have broken.

CHANGBIN:SO YOU WONT UNDERSTAND (GOES AND RAISES SEUNMIN IN HIS ONE HAND) NOW LETS GO.

SEUNGMIN: WAIT WTH WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME. HYUUUUUUUUNG.

------------------------------------------------------------
(NOW HAN IS STANDING VERY CLOSE TO THEM AND LILY AND SULLYOON ARE QUIVERING IN FEAR)

LILY: HYUNG, NO PLEASE.

(BOTH CLOSE THEIR EYES)

HAN: (LAUGHS) LOL WHAT DO YOU THINK IM DOING. I HAVE NEVER HIT ANY OF YOU.

(BOTH LILY AND SULLY START TO LAUGH)

HAN:(CONFUSED) WAIT WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING.

LILY AND SULLYOON: coz we pranked you.

HAN: (SHOCKED) WHAT?

LILY: YEA, coz we saw that nowadays you were in very much stress coz of work. ao to lighten up you.

SULLYOON: also we knew that you would never hit us so we werent scared.

HAN: you guys are so misch- wait i think i heard seungmin scream just now.

LILY: yea me too.

SULLYOON: c'mon lets go check on him.

LILY: sure.

(lily and sullyoon leave the room)

HAN: gosh i hope everything is fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------
please dont forget to like the story and comment too.

its 2am in mah country. imma go take some beauty sleep now. annyeong yedura