PART 8

MORNING

HAN:(IN SLEEP ON THE FLOOR) ITS SO COLD

CHAN:(COMES RUNNING) han, han wake up why are you sleeping here

HAN:(HALF AWAKE) It-its minho. he say i cant en- enter his room

CHAN: WTF(BREAKS OPEN THE DOOR) WOW MINHO, IM SO PROUD OF YOU, OUT THERE YOUR HUSBAND IS DYING IN COLD AND HERE YOU ARE DOING THIS

HAN:(IN SLEEP) HE IS SPEAKING WITH SARCASM, THAT MEANS MINHO IS STILL WORKING SUCH A WORAHOLIC)

------------------------------------------------------------

HAN:(WAKES UP) UHMM, its 2pm, i finally got proper sleep, chan arranged a single bed for me within the room since minho doesnt want to sleep with me. but its kinda........fine ig. he hates me coz his mom died coz me (no babe it was freaking jyp). but now lets start working. my target is to win over my husband.(cute squirrel face) lets take a bath first.

------------------------------------------------------------

CHANGBIN:(confused asf) i dont understand, why am i doing all the work.

SEUNGMIN:(eating) coz you want minho hyung to know that your room looks beautiful coz of you plus i cook for us so you dont have to ask haewon noona and make fun of yourself. see now she is always surprised when she sees you eating food without asking her to cook. she thinks that its you whos cooking. see im not even taking the credit. its like you are hitting 3 bullseyes with 1 arrow.

CHANGBIN:(smiles coz he is dumb asf) oh you are so right.

(A/N: changbin doesnt likes the food made by cooks he likes the food which has homemade touch and when he wanted food he had to ask haewon and she would make fun of him and tease him while poor changbin would just laugh it off, one day when seungmin saw it he felt bad for bin as his friend who is dumb is always made fun off and he just laughs it off which is probably the sign that he doesnt realise that he is being a joke. so to protect him seungmin came with this idea but he also wanted the power so he made changbin do cleaning of the whole ass room along with the toilets. this way he has a grasp on bin and no one can make fun of bin)

(door opens)

HAN: hey changbin good morning

CHANGBIN:(cold) good morning

(a/n: in intro it was told that he doesnt like the things his brother also doesnt likes and han is ome of them)

HAN: hey seungmin i need your help.

SEUNGMIN: wait brother didnt minho hyung call him
(winks)

HAN:(recieves the singnal) oh yea chan told me he did.

CHANGBIN:(leaves mop) wait did he?

HAN: YUP.

CHANGBIN: but-

SEUNGMIN: its ok i will do the rest of cleaning for today, you go(winks at bin)

CHANGBIN:(smiles) okeyy.

(changbin leaves)

SEUNGMIN:(sighs) uffff keeping up with him is a little difficult coz he is like a little baby inside a cold powerful big man, i have manipulate him like all day. btw you tell what happened.

HAN:(PASSION IN EYES) i have thought that i will win the heart of your brother in law

SEUNGMIN: oh wow sudden unemployment made you so free.

HAN:(ANGRYBIRD FACE) IM DAMN SERIOUS

SENGMIN:(SCARED) OK SORRY SORRY, BUT HOW WILL YOU DO IT.

HAN: here is the plan.

------------------------------------------------------------
listening to antifragile album by lesseraslayy

bring back my garam bishes she got kicked coz of many's toxic asses. she
was mah 1st bias lesserafim😥😥😥😫😫😫. now itsmanchae and mama bear kkura.