PART 14 (r@pe and sa)

a night before~

FELIX: yea this should work. since he is drunk he wont be able to find it.
(hides the plushie)

CHAN:(enters room while shaking) omg wtf is happening.

FELIX:(chuckles) stupid drunkard, this is what you get after drinking too much, a fucking headache.

CHAN:(didnt hear) did you say something. (alexa play say something by twice)

FELIX:(facepalms) n-no no no-t at a-l-all.(in mind) wtf why did i stutter.

CHAN:(cold) yea whatever

FELIX:(sneaky) btw chan, maybe would you like to do a challenge. the winner can ask anything from loser. and the loser cant deny, be it anything.

CHAN:(smirks coz of his needs) you sure you wont regret right.

FELIX:(confident chick) yep! ok so i have hidden a plushie in the room it is a very very small white teddy bear. you gotta find it and then hide it for me. the one who finds it faster is the winner. hows it.

CHAN:(DRUNK ASF) OKAY.

FELIX: but first you gotta sign this agreement that you wont regret any decision after sobering up and that you are doing this in conscience.

CHAN:YEA WHATEVER (SIGNS IT) now start.

FELIX:( turns on the timer) now start.

(felix has hid the amall teddy in the small drawer behind chan but as soon as chan takes his first step he stumbles and fall backwards causing his hand to fall the drawer fall and land the teady in his hands)

CHAN:(SMIRKS) FOUND IT.

FELIX:(panics and quickly changes the time from 5 secomnds to 5 minutes) yea and you almost hit the deadline. 5.30 mins is the deadline and you found it in 5 mins. see

CHAN:(confused) what, it felt like it started just now. ok now imma hide it. dont look.

FELIX:OK.(IN MIND) HA YOU THOUGHT

(AS SOON AS CHAN TURNS AROUND FELIX OPENS HIS EYES AND SEES CHAN DOING SOMETHING AROUND THE BED)

CHAN: now you can open your eyes.

FELIX:(pretends to have closed eyes) ok (opens eyes) my time starts now.

(he goes straight to the bed and checks it out at the place chan was standing but finds nothing and pretty sure he thought he was tripping but he searched everywhere around the bed and found nothing and he almost piss his pants when he heard the alarm go off and chan's creepy laugh)

FELIX: no where the hell is it.

CHAN:(SMIRKS) HERE(TAKES IT OUT OF HIS POCKET)

FELIX: HEY THATS CHEATI-

CHAN:(holds felix's neck with one hand) yea not sherlock (throws him on the bed) you said i can take anything right (starts to unbuckle his belt)

FELIX:(realises) no wait, what are you doing?

CHAN:(removes his underwear and strokes his dick) taking what i what (creepy smile)

FELIX:(PANIC) hey you cant r@pe me.

CHAN:(fully erect) nah this aint r@pe remember the agreement, that is the consent.(jumps on the bed and starts opening felix's shirt)

FELIX:(flustered and panic) hey no stop(tries to push him)

(suddenly chan becomes very angry and tightly slaps felix causing him to spit out blood and leaving a mark on his right cheek)

CHAN:(cold and angry) dont make me angry and just obey.

FELIX:(repulsively closes his legs tightly) nooooo!!!!!

CHAN:(SMIRKS) your resistance is turning me on more.(removes his pant and splits open his legs and felix is obviously not erect because he isnt excited bout this)

CHAN: oh your buddy is still sleeping, its ok i will turn it on after abusing your prostate.

(chan tries to insert his finger in felix's hole but it wasnt opening so he noticed felix united all his strength into closing his hole)

CHAN:(COLD) OPEN IT

FELIX:(DETERMINED) NOOOOOOO

(CHAN SLAPS HIM ANOTHER TIME AND STARTS WHIPPING HIM WITH HIS BELT AND FELIX STARTS SCREAMING BUT ALL IN VAIN AFTER 5 MINS OF WHIPPING HIS FUCKING LIFE OUTTA HIM FELIX SAYS)

FELIX:(ABOUF TO CRY) OK OK, I SURRENDER.(RELEASES HIS HOLE)

CHAN:(CREEPY SMILE) yea thats more like it.

(CHAN RUTHLESSLY INSERTS HIS 2 FINGERS AT A TIME MAKING FELIX GROAN IN PAIN. FELIX'S FREINDS TOLD HIM IT FELT PLEASURABLE OR WEIRD, BUT FELIX DIDNT FEEL ANY OF THEM HE ONLY FELT ONE THING, PAIN, IMMENSE PAIN. and eventually he starts crying as he wasnt able to understand what was happening with his body and chan obviously laughed like a maniac inserting 1 more finger. basically chan was moving his hands very roughly not even caring about felix while felix was feeling like he was getting electric shocks and that his hole would tear off)

(soon chan hit a spot which made felix make a moan which was different, it was rather of pleasure. so he constantly started hitting his sweet spot without any mercy and felix's body started to move up down forward and back seeing which the devil laughed and then after he made felix get erect which obv unwilling of felix without any warning he pushed in his full long dick inside felix's small virgin hole which made felix jump and tears started falling as chan ignore the brownie boy and continued to thrust mercilessly. soon chan felt some liquid but he didnt cum yet so he pulled out his dick to see which made felix cry out loud. and then he saw blood coming out of felix's hole)

FELIX:(crying) please i beg you to stop now its been 1 hour and youve cummed for like 5 times, im even bleeding now. be a human

(A/N: felix said all this while stuttering and crying and heavy breath and felix also came 2 to 3 times and his body was injured and he was in a devastated state)

CHAN:(THRUSTS IN) CRY SLUT CRY MORE I WILL FUCK YOU MORE.

FELIX:(GASPS AND MOANS) AAAHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO.(CRIES)

CHAN:(LAUGHS AND CUMS AGAIN) HAHAHA

(EVENTUALLY FELIX PASSES OUT AFTER 3 HOURS OF TORTURE BUT THE DRUGS MADE CHAN REQUIRE SO HE CONTINUED TO FUCK HIM IN EVERY POSITION AND YES THE BOY DID WAKE UP AFTER 2 HOURS ONLY TO SEE HIMESELF NOT OUT OF THAT LOOPHOLE AND HIS FULL BODY FULL OF CHAN AND HIS CUM)

FELIX:(VERY WEAK) CHAN, PLEASE STOP IF YOU GO ANY FURTHER I WILL DIE. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ANY CUM LEFT NOW.

CHAN:(DEEPTHRUSTS ANGRILY) IDC BITCH DIE THEN.

(FELIX WAS FEELING LIKE THIS IS HOW HELL FEELS LIKE. AND AFTER 2 HOURS MORE OF LAUGHS MOANS SHOUTS SOBS PLEADS AND CRIES CHAN FINALLY STOPS AND AND LIES DOWN BESIDE ALREADY PASSED OUT FELIX. THE COLOR OF BED WAS UNDISTINGUISHABLE. WAS IT WHITE COZ OF ALL THE CUM OR RED FROM FELIX'S BLOOD)

------------------------------------------------------------

sorey guys for making chan the bad guy :( but dont forget that he was intoxicated and this will somehow mark the start of chanlix in this ff. and minsung will have another heart break in next chapter and that will be the final blow for jisung coz im going to make the circumstances likw that minho will be the one longing for jisung. so next 2 parts are gonnna very important. also hyunin harukyu and jinyoon's story gonna start soon. and changmin gonna start sailing soon too.

so stay tunes and also dont forget to please vote and comment it motivates me alot. byee