PART 18

( mean hoe arrives at the mansion and everyone are all together in the living room along with felix, seungmin and changbin)

HAEWON:(haste) brother brother tell me how is he?

BANG PD: omg son why isnt he here.

MINHO: no need to worry he is now absolutely fine. he will just sit on a wheel chair for a while.

BANG PD: oh my gosh why did it have to be him, it couldve been me.(strts crying)

HAEWON: what no dad calm down brother han will definately not like the way you are crying.

(A/N: drama about to start and haewon will be the only sane one)

MINHO:(approaches his dad) dont cr-

(dad slaps minho which made everyone have eyes wide open [stan twice])

BANG PD: you asshole, i made you marrh him so only you can cheat on such an innocent soul (about to slap once more)

HAEWON:(stops the dad) no father wait please dont.

SEUNGMIN:(approaches minho with emotionless eyes) but hyung, just give one logical reason, WHY DID YOU DO THAT (he puts emphasis on every word)

(minho looks down in regret then seungmin angryily pulls his face up)

CHANGBIN:(low voice) seungmin its enough

SEUNGMIN:(SCREAMS AND SHAKES HIM) TELL ME WHY DID YOU DO IT, YOU BROKE THE HEART OF SUCH A PURE SOUL YOU WILL GO TO HELL

CHANGBIN:(SLAPS SEUNGMIN BACK WITH TEARS) SEUNGMIN I SAID ITS ENOUGH.

SEUNGMIN:(SURPRISED) yea wow, the only person i thought who would understand me, LOVE ME is blinded. he cant differentiate whats right and wrong. dont ever talk to me changbin, ever again. I HATE YOU for supporting your brother in his wrong deeds.

CHANGBIN:(TRIES TO HUG SEUNGMIN WHILE CRYING) WAIT NO MINNIE IM SO SORRY WHAT HAPPENED RN.

SEUNGMIN:(STEPS BACK CRYING) DONT DO IT. STOP RIGHT THERE.

(A/N: DONT KILL ME I WILL TELL WHAT IS HAPPENING BETWEEN HAELY AND CHANGMIN)

(EVERYONE IS SURPRISED WITH THE SUDDEN BAD THINGS HAPPENING)

HAEWON: NO NO NO GUYS PLEASE DONT FIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF A MATTER WHICH AINT EVEN YOURS.

MINHO:(STARTS CRYING AND MUMBLING) IM SORRY IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING×10

HAEWON:(RUNS AND PATS MINHO) STOP BROTHER STOP PLEASE 

MINHO:(STANDS UP) HAN IS FALLING INTO TRAUMA BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SAW IN THE MORNING.

(EVERYONE WAS SHOCKED)

FELIX:(ANGRY EYES AND DEEP COLD VOICE)  WHAT DID YOU SAY.(STANDS UP AND STARTS LIMPING TOWARDS MINHO AND GRABS HIS COLLAR BUT IS ABOUT TO FALL)

FELIX:I ASKED WHAT DID YOU SAY.

(MINHO LOOKS DOWN)

FELIX:(angry) listen minho, look me in the eyes(dialogue stole from wallflower by twice) if IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HAN I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU AND I WILL MAKE SURE I CUT THAT BANANA OF YOURS FIRST.

(everyone except minho was shocked then suddenly chan enters with han on wheelchair)

HAN:(cutely) lixxie baby how are you?

FELIX:(his anger suddenly becomes tears as he sees his brother and he falls down and starts crawling to his brother) hyung im so sorry for what happened to you.

HAN:(confused) aww baby why are you crying, i thought you were hurt plus see im absolutely fine (smiles)

SEUNGMIN:(runs towards han and starts crying) hyung im so sorry i shouldve been there for you.

HAN: aishh what are you both, 2 year old kids? putting your heads on my each thigh and crying like babies, how will sullyoon and lily feel if you both are being like this, btw where are all those 4.

HAEWON: all the three children were a little traumatised with all things that happened today so lily has gone in to make them sleep.

HAN:OK

MINHO:(turns around) H-HAN how are y-you?

HAN:(SUDDENLY EXPRESSION CHANGES) W-W-WHY IS HE H-HERE?

------------------------------------------------------------

minho is gonna start chasing han now, so the chapters will be interesting.

opinions?

bye yall have a great day and stay safe.

also dont forget

CHAN IS ALWAYS WATCHING ●•●