PART 1

JYP ENTERTAINMENT

AUTHOR: on a beautiful sunny day han jisung, the son of ceo of jyp entertainment was just heading towards his branch not knowing that today will change everyone's life.

JISUNG: (HEADING TOWARDS THE CONFERENCE ROOM) ugh today is gonna be a hectic day. manager what all are the things i have to do today.

MANAGER: sir the pop solo act was the most popular solo act in our entertainmeng so you gotta discuss about the comback for her solo and we also have to work on the debut of the J-line of our most popular girl group twouce(lol) the members are mommy, sunahh and mine (momo sana and mina) and also we have to compose the song that adopted adults(skz) have to make for the new movie of japanese anime doraemon the song title is PARADISE(this one is tru go stream it yall).

JISUNG:(IRRITATED) UGHHHH STOP! all this today itself.

MANAGER:(SCARED) YEA....WELL COZ

HAN: STOP, what do we do first.

MANAGER: oh, yea. firstly we gotta work for the j-line debut and your sisters are here today. your dad suggested them to take some experience so they will have an equal say in the concept meeting.

HAN:(LAUGHS) wow, it feels like yesterday when i joined the company, when did we all grow up so much.

MANAGER:(LAUGHS ALONG) yea you are right.

HAN:(CRINGES) why are laughing. c'mon lets go.

MANGER: oh yea.

------------------------------------------------------------

HAN: what are felix and seungmin doing anyway?

MANAGER: boss seungmin is negotiating about the prices for paradise with warners japan music, apple music, spo-

HAN:(IRRITATED) ms kim, i didnt ask for the name of every applications name, (sighs) next

MANAGER: OK, and boss felix is editing the different concept ideas for niziu and xdinary heroes. he will present his ideas tommorow.

HAN: damnnn, busy people. ok han jisung lets go fighting!(sighs before opening the door)

MANAGER:(CURIOUS) sir, why did you sigh and why are you hesitating to open the door.

HAN: scared its gonna be too loud

MANAGER:(CONFUSED) i dont understand.

HAN: lets go in, you'll get to know.

(they both enter the room and there is very much noise in the room)

PLANNING TEAM MANAGER: oh my gosh girls calm down please.

LILY: YOU STUPID WOMAN DONT EVER TALK TO ME

SULLYOON: HAH AS IF I TALK TO OLDIES LIKE YA

LILY: BISH WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD

SULLYOON: BABE ITS YOU

LILY: OK BUT OLD IS GOLD

SULLYOON: AND NEW IS WHAT TO DO

HAN:(SCREAMS) girls stop.

(utter silence)

HAN: WHATS THE MATTER.

LILY: OPPA, i was sharing an idea that dark concept will be such a hit since its the least used but sh-

HAN: STOP, sullyoon now you continue.

SULLYOON: i just said that cute concepts are always a hit in japan and twouce is the biggest gg in japan so cute+twouce will be such a hit. then she starting screaming.

LILY: OMG YOU DID IT FIRST.

HAN:(SCREAMS) STOP. TEAM MANAGER WHO STARTED SCREAMING FIRST.

TEAM MANAGER:(her hair is standing up) both were screaming from the start.

HAN: IS IT TRUE AND JUST REPLY WITH A YES OR NO.

(UTTER SILENCE)

HAN:(SCREAMS) I SAID REPLY

LILY AND SULLYOON:(SCARED) YES.

(HAN IS NOW VERY ANGRY AND STARTS APPROACHING LILY AND SULLYOON IN SLOW MOTION WITH EYES FULL OF ANGER)

TEAM MANAGER: sir please stop, (blocks his way) they are just kids please sir.

HAN:(angry) miss kwon, if you still love your job get away [you should get away get a get a get away].

(team manager gets aside while miss kim comes running towards him to stop him)

MANAGER: NO SIR PLEASE.

HAN: STOP IT MS KIM.

(NOW HAN IS STANDING VERY CLOSE TO THEM AND LILY AND SULLYOON ARE QUIVERING IN FEAR)

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW
------------------------------------------------------------

HEY STAYS NSWERS OR WHOEVER YOU ARE, DID YOU LIKE THIS PART. DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS.