PART 3

LILY:(roaming in corridor with sullyoon) oppa, where are you?

SULLYOON: OPPA!!

HAEWON:(APPEARS WITH A GUN) HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE.

SULLYOON:(TERIFFIED) WTF? WHO ARE YOU.

LILY:(AMAZED) damn! gurlll you look so cool.

HAEWON:(SMIRK) OH REALLY
(RAISES HER GUN)

SULLYOON: UNNIE SHUT UP! she has a gun.

LILY: (chill) aishhhh shes just our artist. she must be into her role.

HAEWON:(CONFUSED BY HOW DUMB LILY IS)

SULLYOON: unnie we dont have an artist who looks like her.

HAEWON: BODYGUARDS, take this other girl away.

SULLYOON:(SURROUNDED BY BODYGUARDS) WHAT NO GET OFF ME!

BODYGUARD 1: DAMN, such a meal.

HAEWON:(IRRITATED) HEY, didnt we always teach our guards to respect women.(shoots him)

BODYGUARD 1: OUCH (DEAD)

HAEWON: now take her, and girl if anyone tries to touch you injustly, you gotta tell me.

(they take away sullyoon)

LILY: OMG, you guys didnt have to be so immersed in your roles (kicks the dead bodyguard) hey wake up.

HAEWON: (GRABS LILY's HAIR IN FRUSTRATION) listen girl no bs.

LILY: OUCH HEY WHO TF DO YOU THINK YOU ARE.

HAEWON: OH REALLY(GRIP TIGHTENS)

LILY: OUCH AAH AAH AAH WAIT TILL I THROW YOU OUT AND MAKE YOU JOBLESS.

HAEWON: (CREEPY LAUGHS) OK LETA SEE.(DRAGS LILY BY HER HAIR TO THE CAR)

------------------------------------------------------------

HAN:(growing nervous) why didnt they come till now.

han pov
in that very moment suddenly the door of the room breaks open open and i see many people armed with guns and hear gunshots but damn! in that moment i spotted a guy who was in the middle of them looking like their boss and he was so handsome but then i snapped back to reality.

HAN:(scared) hey you asshole who are you. what the fuck are you doing.

(suddenly minho starts approaching him with a face full of rage)

HAN:(TERIFIED SQUIREL FACE)

(MINHO COMES AND SLAPS HIM SO HARD ON HIS RIGHT CHEEK THAT HE FALLS ON THE GROUND)

MINHO:(ANGRY) i hate when people swear at me. do you understand.(kicks on his stomach) do you.?

HAN: AAAH

MINHO:(kicks harder) DO YOU?

HAN: YES YES (VOMITS OUT BLOOD AND PASSES OUT)

MINHO: wow what a nuisance! right now he was talking big and cant even take 2 kicks. you all go out i will carry him.

(everyone leaves)

MINHO: (LOOKS AT HIM WITH A COLD STARE AND THEN TOUCHES HIS FACE) damn his squirel face, i really didnt want to slap him for a second, what a turn on! wait, minho what are you thinking. lets go now. we have to get his dad too.(grabs han in his arms (uwu) and starts moving downstairs)

------------------------------------------------------------

got me looking for attentioooooooooooon

please dont forget to like the story and comment too.
my exams are starting soon so i will upload 1 chapter a day