PART 13

4 WEEKS LATER

CHAN: go and bring my reports

FELIX:(SO DONE) OKAYYYYY!!!!

HAN:(SUDDENLY ENTERS) HEY CHAN, WHATCHA DOIN

CHAN: oh han, hi there, i was just managing the finances of the loan givers.

HAN: ohhhh pretty interesting. what is it about.

CHAN:(SMILE) nothing, its actually simple, even felix helps. its that we have to sort out the people who have taken most loan along with the longest time period and then we go to them to collect it and if they refuse we kill.

HAN:(SHOCKED) OOO

CHAN:(LAUGHS) LOL why that face, nothing is happening to you. you are safe along with your siblings. well depends on their masters. i get along with felix pretty.

FELIX:(HAIR STANDING AND SHOCKED) EXCUSE ME WHAT.

CHAN:(LOADS GUN) DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ME.(SMILE)

FELIX: WHAT NO(SMILES)

HAN:oh btw, i have to talk to felix do can i take him.

CHAN: oh yea ofc i dont need him rn

FELIX:(THANKING HIM WITH EYES)LEGGO

------------------------------------------------------------
HAN: so why did you want to meet

FELIX:omg bro thank you so much for coming after my instant message. im just so tired from chan, like that guy literally torments me alot and im so done with him. and also i wanted to catch up in you since i ocassionally can meet seungmin and lily. plus i know yoona is doing great at her course so i dont need to worry. but its been long since i talked to ya.

HAN:(sad) nothing is good in my married life. its fucked up. my husband's hatred keeps on growing wether i do anything. i bought him clothes, sung for him and what i did not do for 1 month, but nothing seems to melt his heart.but i asked him after i irritating him so he told me he only have's sex and kisses the person who he loves. so i still have a chance.(giggles) btw i heard that today is chan's drink day so he will be drunk so make an agreement with him and free yourself from slavery.

FELIX: wait how to do that?

HAN: FIGURE IT OUT. THIS IS THE PLAN.NOW I LL GO I HAVE TO ANNOY MY HUSBAND I MEAN IMPRESS HIM. BYEE . LETS MEET OFTEN NOW.

FELIX: OKEYY BYEE.

------------------------------------------------------------

JEONGIN: C'MON junkyu fast open the bottle

JUNKYU: YEA (POPS THE CAPS) opened

SULLYOON:(scared) wait i think we should all really BACK DOWN (stan p1harmony yall). this is not a good idea

JUNKYU: aishhh nothing will happen. he should face the consequence.he shouldnt have scolded us all 3 for watching movies

(A/N: they are talking about bangchan)

SULLYOON: so just because he scolded us doesnt mean we can intoxicate him.

JEONGIN: just chill this aint a strong drug this is just a SEXUAL DRUG which will only increase his SEXUAL DESIRE TONIGHT AND SINCE HE WILL FIND NO ONE TO FUCK, HE WILL SUFFER THE WHOLE NIGHT.

SULLYOON: but i think we are missing out on something.

JUNKYU: no nothing, from what haewon told me, no male consorts are present tonight.

JEONGIN: then lets do it

SULLYOON: WAI-

JEONGIN:(DROPS IN THE PILL) DONE. KYU NOW CLOSE THE BOTTLE FAST AND WRAP THE SEAL AROUND. he will be here anytime soon. yoona lets hide under that table.

SULLYOON: okay

(now they all are hiding and chan comes in and starts drinking and finishes the whole bottle)

CHAN: hmm this feels weird, it is giving me tingling in my body. nvm lets return to the room.

(AND THEN CHAN LEAVES WHILE THEY ALL GO TO THEIR ROOM)

MORNING~

(A/N: SULLYOON HAS HER OWN BED AND IN AND KYU HAVE BUNKERS BEDS. THEY STAY IN THE SAME ROOM BUT HAVE DIFFERENT WARDROBES AND BATHROOMS WITHIN THE ROOM TO CHANGE)

SULLYOON:(YAWNS) GOOD MORNING. now wake up today is our 1st day of holidays.

JEONGIN:(YAWNS) GM

JUNKYU:(YAWNS 3) hmmm, im dying to see what wouldve happened with chan last night.(laughs)

JEONGIN:(LAUGHS) OH YEAH(BOTH GIVE EACH OTHER A HIGH FIVE)

SULLYOON:(EYES WIDE OPEN) wait i remember now, chan hyung, stupids he is roomates with felix hyung.

JUNKYU:(EYES WIDE OPEN) OMG HOW CAN WE FORGET THIS.SHIT

JEONGIN:(CHILL) NAH NOTHI-

(THEY ALL HEAR LILY SCREAMING FROM OTHER SIDE OF THE MANSION)

LILY:(SCREAMING) OMG FELIX OPPAAAAAAAAAA

JEONGIN:(SHOCKED) SHIT, LOOKS LIKE WE MESSED UP REAL TIME.

SULLYOON:(SCARED) LETS GO TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED.

(THEY ALL RUN OUT OF THEIR BEDS)

WHAT HAPPENED IN THE NIGHT?

------------------------------------------------------------
dw you will get the replay of the  deadly night of chanlix tommorow and a smutty smut incoming. trigger warning: r@pe.
poor lixie. see ya